𝟎𝟗: 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒕. 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

Austin loosens his legs, letting me straddle his lap while still engulfed in my neck. I'm on fire, and nothing will be able to stop it. Not even the flood rising inside of stomach.

He moans against the skin under my ear, and I feel a sharp pain in that exact spot. He digs his teeth into it, without a care, and soothes it with his tongue.

"God." His hot breaths hit my skin, over and over, defrosting my frozen state. How does he ice me, while simultaneously lighting me on fire? "You taste-"

Austin doesn't finish any sentence he starts, because he keeps finding a new spot around my collarbones to suck on. His hands squeeze and grope my waist, hips, and even lower. The side of my thighs jitter once his fingers reach them as well. Unknowingly, my fingers tangle in his dirty blonde hair. My head falls back, and my eyes shut tightly. The only sounds I'm able to make are the incoherent moans that leave my mouth along with copious amounts of breath at once. The atmosphere is thick.

Nothing around us is refreshing, or light, but everything is new. These sloppy kisses that are starting to travel to the top of my breasts. They're new.

"Mmmmhh." Austin's moans are like little whines. Like he's hungry for more. Eager to go further, but something seems to stop him. "Can I?" He asks, opening his eyes for a split second to get permission from me.

Permission to unhook my bra.

My lips press into a thin line inorder to supress the moan that was close to spilling out my mouth. Then before I can think about it, my head nods itself quickly.

Austin grunts and roughly sneaks one hand around me to unhook my bra in less than a second. My heartbeat quickens. For some reason or another, that swift skill gives me tingles in places I'm grinding.

The more I roll my hips, the more poingnantly I can feel Austin's bulge growing under me. His groans get louder with each second he gets closer to seeing my bare tits.

When he pulls the bra off of me, throwing it into a corner in the blink of an eye, time stops for a second.

So does Austin.

His foxy eyes stare at my bare breasts through his fluttering lashes, and I get an urge to cover them up. Just when my arms lift, Austin holds them down.

"Wow." Is all he breathes out, shaking his head in awe, before he looks up into my eyes, and he knows what I want. He perches his palms against my back and presses my chest closer to his face. His mouth opens rapaciously, and closes around my left nipple as fast.