Chapter 3

PORCHAY

When we arrived, There was a whole group of men in black waiting for us. I was confused and scared at the same time.

"P'kim?! Who are they?" I asked with a scared tone. Are we gonna die here? I thought were just gonna watch a series? So what's this?

"Porchay get down! Cover your head and sit at the back!" P'kim screamed. I was really scared and didn't know what was going on so i did what P'kim said without saying a word. But the thought of dying was stuck in my head. P'kim pulled out a gun and gave it to me.

"Hold this, If anything happens don't hesitate to shoot. I thought you how too, Right?" P'kim asked while driving.

"Khap, P'kim" I replied, I didn't know what was happening and P'kim won't tell me anything even if i ask. A thought came to my mind, MY BROTHER!

"P'kim! My brother porsche is inside the house! We have to comeback for him" I shouted, I was much scared by now, No matter how much i scream, P'kim wont even look at me to listen. We left the main house and P'kim drove us to a small house, It looks like...

"This is my safe house, We can stay here for now. And porsche is on good hands by now. P'kinn won't let anyone harm your brother, Don't worry." He said trying to calm me down. I couldn't help but cry, P'kim tried to comfort me by hugging me and telling me that P'porsche was fine. But how can he gurantee that my brother was fine? There were ppl fighting in the main house. What if my brother is in danger?! I cried for hours and fell asleep.

KIMHAN

I heared someone saying "You're really sttuborn aren't you?"

"Yea, Wanna see how sttuborn i am?" I replied, I didn't hasitate to shoot them before they could even turn around. Wait?! There's ppl behind my back. I turned around and saw P'kinn and V-vegas?!

"Why the hell are you with vegas?!" I asked feeling mad. P'kinn knew i hated vegas and his brother to death and still thought of bringing them here?!

"Chill, I won't harm you" Vegas said while looking around the house.

"I don't care if you're here to harm me or not. Just get lost" I said while getting closer to porchay.

"Kim, Never knew you have such a house. I brought P'khun, porsche and macau with us by the way" P'kinn interrupted. Porsche immediatly checked on his brother while P'khun and macau just sat on the sofa.

"What happened to him?" Porsche asked while checking chay's temperature.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He was fine awhile ago? Is he sick? I walked towards porchay to check.

"He's sick, Kinn i thought your brother is taking care of chay?!" Porsche said while staring at me as if he's gonna burn me alive.

"I did! He was just fine awhile ago!" I answered, The panic was both on my eyes and voice. Porsche kept glaring at me which i understood because he really cares about porchay alot.

"Babe, I need to go back now. You'll be safe here with kim. I'll be back as soon as possible, Okay?" P'kinn said to porsche, He didn't even wait for porsche's reply and just got up to leave.

"I'll go back too. Please let macau stay here" Vegas said while looking at me, Even tho i hate that jerk i chose to stay silent and let macau stay with us. A few minutes later porchay woke up.

"Phi! I thought you were dead!" Porchay said while hugging porsche.

"Dead? Do you want me dead huh!" Porsche replied, Teasing chay.

"It's not like that Phi, I was really worried about you!" Porschay replied trying to defend himself.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked porsche.

"I have, But macau haven't yet." Porsche replied.

"Hey kiddo, Grab something from the table and eat. Don't die on me" I said to macau while pointing at the table. He then stood up and ate.

I noticed that P'khun was nowhere around the house so i called him. He immediatly answered the phone.

"P'khun? Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at your room, I want to sleep." He answered.

I ran towards my room to check if he was really there. He is.

"Don't touch my things alright?" I said with a serious face. He nodded. I left the room and sat with porchay on the living room.