Prologue

School—a place where people go spend a big portion of their life in to gain knowledge and wisdom as well as nurture their gifts. However, there are some who attend school to trample on the dreams and hopes of learners.

A tall young man with dark hair styled into a middle part entered a classroom, gaining the stares of everyone as he is the last student to enter.

"I'm seated next to someone familiar, it appears." He thought and walked to the back of the classroom to sit next to a dark haired lady.

"Long time no see, Suzune-san." The young man greeted the young lady that sits next to him with a smile.

"Another unfavorable coincidence, Osamu." Horikita Suzune looked at the man she called 'Osamu,' but by no means did she look at him in a nice way.

"What are you doing here in Class D? You could have gotten to Class A with ease." Suzune asked Osamu.

"I could ask you the same. You could have gotten to Class A with ease, but I assume it's because you have such an uncooperative attitude." Osamu told Suzune, but it may have provoked her.

"You wouldn't go to Class D without a hidden motive." Suzune said, but at least that's what she thinks.

"Everyone, may I have a moment?" A properly dressed and good-looking student called every single one of them in the classroom.

"I was hoping we could all introduce ourselves to get a jump on getting better acquainted. The teacher doesn't seem to be here yet, anyway. How about it?" He asked to which many agreed to with enthusiasm.

"Thanks. Okay, I'll go first. I'm Hirata Yosuke. Just call me Yosuke. No need for formality. I play all kind of sports, and I intend to join the soccer club at this school. Nice to meet you all!" Hirata introduced himself politely.

"I'll go next! My name is Kushida Kikyo. My goal is to become friends with each and every one of you! I'd like to make lots of good memories, so don't hesitate to invite me anywhere!" Hirata was followed by an energetic girl named 'Kushida Kikyo' who gained the popularity of both guys and girls in the classroom in an instant.

One after another, students began introducing theirselves until it was time for the other student next to Suzune was called.

"Next up... you!" Hirata pointed at him.

"Huh? Me?" He asked before Hirata gave him a single nod and smile.

"Uh... Um... I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. Uh... I look forward to studying with you. I'm not good at anything in particular. Uh... I'll work hard to get along with everyone." Ayanokoji introduced himself, everyone plainly stared at him as he introduced before giving him a round of applause when he finished.

"Nice to meet you, Ayanokoji-kun. Let's be good friends." Hirata told Ayanokoji who just sat down.

"Then, up next-" Before Hirata could ask someone else, someone slammed their leg on the table.

Everyone shifted their attention to a tall student who is the complete opposite of Hirata. Aggressive and not even properly dressed with his uniform.

"Introductions? Please. What are we? Kids? Do that if you want, but leave us out of it." The fiery red-haired student told them.

"Then, I'll introduce myself since I want to. Friends are important in school, am I mistaken?" Osamu slowly stood up with a smile which gave off an unsettling feeling to them.

"Yes, I completely agree with you. Please introduce yourself." Hirata gave Osamu the same smile he wears like nothing happened a few seconds ago.

"My name is Ishiguro Osamu. I enjoy painting and playing the piano. I don't play any sport as I have no talent for such. A pleasure to meet you all." Osamu introduced himself to the rest of the class and they gave him a round of applause.