Adopted By One Direction

Start from the beginning

"are you ready to go?" i asked.

"yep!" she smiled, she passed me her bags,

"race ya!"  she yelled. I threw her bags at Harry. We ran out the door with and into the parking lot.

Louis's POV

I think I'm  really going to like this girl. She seems out going and fun.

"Are ya coming Louis?" Bailey asked, while running up to me.

"yeah sorry" i said. I didn't realize everybody was gone.

I picked up Bailey and put her over my shoulder. She was kicking and screaming.

"let me down!" she yelled, I giggled. When we got to the car i put her down and she gave me the death glare and punched me in the arm playfully.

Bailey's POV

When Louis  put me down i gave him the death glare. I punched him in the arm playfully. He started to fake cry.

"your a meany" he said. The boys and i started laughing. I think im really going to like these guys. When i got in the car all the boys were staring at me like complete weirdos.

"What?" I asked,

"Nothing" Harry said.

"How old are you anyway?" asked Zayn.

"Im  12." I smiled

"We need to go over some rules with you Missy" harry said in a funny voice. Which made me laugh.  So did the other guys. I looked at Harry

"tell me the rules" I said,

"Rule number 1, NO BOYFRIENDS UNTIL YOUR 83" Louis yelled, Which scared me a bit.  He started laughing at my reaction. I glared at him again.

"Rule number 2.  Never  wake up Louis, Zayn or me" Harry said, he looked at me has if he was giving a warning.

"Why" i asked.

"Because you will die" Louis said while pointing his finger at me.

"And Rule number 3. Never and i mean never do anything to Zayns hair" Niall stated.

"Why" i asked again.

"Because Zayn will kill anyone who does anything to his hair, trust me" Niall said.

"Ok" I said, I yawned,

"tired?" Liam asked, I nodded.

"I'm going to sleep"  I said,

"But its morning" Liam stated

"I know" i said and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bailey's Pov 

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Bailey its time to get up"

"NO" i said while turning over and pulling the blankets over my head.

All of a sudden i was crushed against the bed with somebody yelling "GET UP YOUR CARROTS ARE GETTING COLD!!"

When i looked up all i could see was Louis's smiling face.

"Louis go away and get off me" i said while pushing him off.

I curled up in a little ball and went back to sleep. About 5 minutes later  i heard a voice that sounded like harry say

"you  better get up or i am going to pour this glass of cold water on you" I could tell he was smirking.

"You wouldn't do such a thing" i said while trying to get back to sleep.

"Watch me" he said, just like that I felt icy cold water run down my back. I screamed because of the cold wet water hitting my warm dry skin.

"Harry i am going to give you 5 seconds to run" i shouted.

He started running out the door while saying "you don't have to tell me twice"

I took off out the door and down the stairs. I was right  behind Harry.

"you cant catch me, you cant catch me" he yelled,

I ran a little bit faster and jumped onto Harrys back. I dragged him down to the grown and started punching him playfully until i was lifted up and put on the couch by Louis. Louis looked at me and then at the scared harry on the floor. At first i thought he was mad, but then he starting laughing like there was no tomorrow.

I just stared at him for a while and then i started laughing to, and so did harry. I looked at Louis and asked him where Zayn was.

"sleeping" he replied,

"Oh" i said.

"Will i am going to go make some food" harry said.

"i will come to" Louis said while pushing harry down and running towards the kitchen.

I laughed and harry got up and made his way to the kitchen. I made sure they were in the kitchen before making my way up stairs to Zayn's bedroom. I opened the door a little to make sure he was a sleep and he was.

So i slowly walked in and took all of his hair supplies. Such has his comb, hair gel, and stuff he used on his hair. I hid all of his stuff in Niall's room. Because it very messy in there. And then i took all of his mirrors and hid them too. After that i left and went back down stairs. I sat down on the couch next to Louis.

"How come your not helping harry with the food?" i asked Louis.

"BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS IN THE WAY" Louis said loud enough for harry to hear. I giggled.

"So what were you doing upstairs?" Louis asked.

"I went into Zay..." i said but i was cut off by Zayn coming down the stairs looking really mad and yelling

"BAILEY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

I got up and ran. I ran into the kitchen were harry was and i tried to hide behind him.

"sorry, your on your own" he said,  I started to run for the door to go outside when i was grabbed from behind and yanked down to the ground by Zayn.

He sat on me and started tickling me like crazy.

"Stop it Zayn please" i yelled.

"NEVER" he said with a big smirk on his face.

He finally stopped and said "you need a bath"

i looked at him with confused look. he picked me up and brought me to the pool outside. I started screaming and kicking him. He wouldn't put me down.

The next thing i knew i was in the freezing cold pool. I looked up to see five boys laughing.