Adopted By One Direction

hey the first chapters will suck but it gets better, just read through the first few chapters. I wrote the first few chapter 2 years ago, I was only 11. thanks!

Hi my name is Bailey. I have been in the orphanage for 10 years. I am 12 now. my mother and father died in a car crash when i was 2.

Bailey's POV

I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door. I groaned and got out of bed. I made my way over to the door and opened it. It was Mrs Blake.

"Yes, what can i do for you?" i asked kindly.

She gave me a glare and said "someone is here to adopt you"

I started jumping up and down like a crazy monkey.

"NOW GIVE UP YOUR NON-SENSE OR THEY MIGHT CHANGE THERE MIND" Mrs. Blake yelled.

I gave her a small fake smile and said "i will be down in a sec" I slammed the door in her face.

I started jumping up and down again. I can't believe someone wants to adopt me!  I packed up all my things and ran down the stairs. I was going around a corner when I banged into someone. I fell back on my butt.

"I'm so sorry" a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes said,

"its okay" I said, he helped me up.

"what's your name?" the boy asked me, I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by Mrs Blake,

"what was all that noise?!" she yelled, she looked at me and shook her head.

"I should have known!" she said with discuss,

"it wasn't her fault! I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and banged into her" the boy said,

"I find that hard to believe" Mrs Blake said.

"its true. I was thinking about the girl we are going to adopt today. Her name is Bailey" The boy said. I looked up at him.

"Bailey?" I asked with a smile,

"yep, my band mates and I are adopting her" he smiled,

"my name is Bailey, and Mrs Blake said I'm getting adopted today!" I cheered,

"I'm guessing your the lucky girl that we are taking home!" the boy smiled. Just like that 4 boys came in. They were pushing and shoving each other. When they saw me they stopped and smiled.

Niall's POV

"Hey guys! what took you so long?" I asked

"Will Zayn was looking in the.." Louis started but i cut him off.  

"tell me later. Right now we have to introduce our self's to Bailey. Bailey this is Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis." I said pointing to each boy.

"Hi" they all said with huge smiles.