A/n's pov
Nancy felt the temperature of the environment and saw u feeling a bit awkward with Stella as before. So she thought of breaking this awkwardness .
A/n's pov ends

Y/n's pov
Everyone looked at Nancy and Stella looked at me , she rolled her eyes in awkwardness while holding Taehyung's arm more tightly .
My expression inside was like :-

But i looked away and acted like i didn't see anything

Nancy: ok so we've got two cars actually-
Stella: I'll go with my Taehyung that's it!
Nancy: st-
Before Nancy could say some thing I spoke.
Y/n: sure ! Nancy I'll go in another car with you.
I didn't look at Stella nor Taehyung but straight.
Y/n: let's go Nancy!
Nancy: su-sure! Driver bring the luggage.
We both headed out and sat in our respective cars. All this while I don't know why i was thinking Taehyung will look at me but he didn't even give me a glance! Argh! What is wrong with me! Y/n stop it!
I sat in the car beside Nancy and buckled my seatbelt. And we drove off.
Nancy: u okay?
Y/n: yeah I'm totally fine. Why?
Nancy: ah~ n-nothing.
I smiled and said
Y/n: look Nancy , she's his girlfriend, and I'm just a trouble. B/w gf and trouble ofc he's going to choose his gf only. And i accepted this fact last month before getting married didn't I. That I'm going to marry a man who's already having a beautiful girlfriend. And i don't want to interfere in between them , i just want all of this to get settled so that I can leave Taehyung and he spends his life with the one he loves.
Nancy: you're not a trouble Y/n.
Y/n: (giggled) to you I'm not but to him, I srsly am. I would never be able to bring that kind of smile on Taehyung's face that Stella brings. If rn he's happy with me after an hour he'll completely ignore me. Ik Stella, but I'm totally fine, plus i have you to give me a company no?
Nancy smiled and hugged me.
Nancy: i thought after coming back from there you'll forget about this 6 month thing.
Y/n: unfortunately it didn't happen, and i don't think that it ever will.
Nancy: yaah-
Y/n: oh c'mon Nancy i don't want to talk about this now . Am a bit tired now.
Nancy nodded and we spent our rest of the drive chit chatting about random stuff.

1 hr later.
We reached at our place.
Y/n: ah! Finally back!
Nancy giggled.
Nancy: u missed it?
Y/n: i did🥺
I saw Taehyung and Stella getting inside while our car was being parked.
The driver took our luggage inside as we got out.
Y/n : Gamsahamnida ! (Thank you)
I bowed to the driver as they bowed back after bringing our bags outside.
We started going towards the entrance as i saw all of em outside. While Taehyung was hugging the boys and Stella standing behind him.
They looked at me and smiled as i walked with Nancy waving at em but suddenly...
I felt a pain in my heart , sort of the same like it happened before but a lil less than that. I stopped on my tracks and clenched my heart.
Nancy: Y/n ? What's wrong?
I didn't speak anything but closed my eyes to bare the pain.
Nancy: y/n!? What's wrong?
But soon it ended. I slowly looked up at Nancy and found her tensed , the others were looking at me but i acted normally before gulping onto my saliva.
Nancy: you okay?
Jhope: what happened ? Is everything okay?
Y/n: y-yeah hobi ! I'm good.
I smiled in pain and followed em inside.
After meeting everyone I went to my room to change.
After changing I came out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung and Stella in the room . His back was facing me and she was in front of him , i weren't able to see her properly coz of his huge figure , i don't know what was happening on the other side, it felt really awkward , his arms wrapped around her waist and her arms around his neck.
That was srsly awkward, idk what all things were going on in my head. Argh! Stop it y/n!
I decided to leave the room slowly without ruining their so called moment but as usual i can't let Taehyung live a moment peacefully😑.
While walking towards the door, I accidentally bumped into a flower vase and it fell down , i frantically picked it up and kept it back to its proper place but they both already saw me ! Aish!

Stella: what are you doing.
Y/n: i-i n-nothing was just going , i didn't mean to ruin your moment though.
Before letting anyone of them speak something I quickly ran out of the room making sure to shut it behind.
I reached down and sighed.
Nancy: done freshening up yourself?
I nodded and started helping her in the kitchen stuff.
Minho: hey y/n!
Y/n: oh hey oppa!
Minho: where's Taehyung?
Y/n: he's in his room with Stella.
Minho: o-oh. Hmm . Ok ...so~ um
Y/n: you must be hungry , we're just done with all this- oh wait, you'll be eating sandwich or (indicating towards the fridge in which the blood can was kept that i once accidentally drank!)
Minho and Nancy: U KNOW!!??
Y/n: shh! Yeah ik. And no worries i won't tell anyone about this, u can trust me fully.
Minho: ik we can trust u fully but how do you know this?
Nancy: did anything happened there?
Y/n: oh n-nothing h-
Jin: yaahhh!!! What are y'all doing!? C'mon let's have lunch outside!
We nodded and brought plates outside as we all sat down together to have lunch. Soon that topic got covered up in our arrangements for outside.
We sat in the yard on our table it was so fun to eat in nature plus all this fancy stuff which was new to me was making the environment more enjoyable.
We started eating while talking to eachother.
Everyone was giggling and talking to eachother when suddenly I felt that pain again.
I clenched my heart again without letting anyone know , it started from very lil to a bit unbearable pain. I tightened my grip on my heart and shirt. No body noticed me as i had hid my face by bending it down.
But thankfully it ended soon. What was all this going on!? I took a deep breath and started eating again. Should I go to a doctor ?
Nancy: yaah!! Is it too spicy?
Felix: no! Who said?
Nancy: then y is your face so red Y/n? 
Y/n: my face!? R-red? No! It's not , it's n-normal.
Nancy: i dont think so it's normally red y/n! Are you okay?
Y/n: ye-yeah, I-I'm totally fine!
She nodded and so did others and we started eating , but i still felt a strong gaze on me . I looked up and saw Taehyung looking at me with his one arm resting on his side chair and the other holding the drink glass on the table , he looked at me with a curious face.
I broke our eye contact which was of fraction of seconds and continued eating.

Time skip....
Taehyung had gone on his mission with others and Stella left too. I felt
myself again, idk i just don't like her presence, she gives me non trustworthy vibes .
I was reading my book while Nancy was watching a kdrama .
I started feeling sleepy , all of a sudden i felt as if i don't have any strength . Maybe i was too tired of all the things going on.
Y/n: Nancy?
Nancy: yup yup!
Y/n: I'm going to bed , i don't feel good rn.
Nancy: but that's so early Y/n! What's wrong?
Y/n: i don't know it's just that i want to sleep.
Nancy: o-ohkay y/n I won't force you.
Y/n: thank you.
I stood up but then only They all came back and i saw Stella with them too!

Doesn't she have any work to do! Always moving around him like a dog around his owner !
They all went to their rooms as Stella sat on the couch with Taehyung sitting beside her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to his chest as they watched TV together.

I looked at them and went to Nancy.
Y/n: u need some help?
Nancy: oh, no! I just came to fetch a glass of water i felt thirsty so~
Y/n: oh i thought they came so you might make -
Nancy: Noi! They have hands they can make something for themselves on their own and if you're  talking of that Stella then I won't bother saying no to her ! She has hands and she can serve herself.
I laughed and we went to our rooms giggling.
I was about to enter Taehyung and mine shared room. But then I remembered Stella. Idk but I felt an urge of sleeping in my old room. So I went there. Moreover I'm not basically his wife and she came in his life before I did , i actually didn't even come i crashed in his life out of nowhere. And thinking of sleeping in that room when she's here feels so selfish.
I opened the door of my old room and went inside the covers . I hugged a pillow beside me coz that's how I sleep lol. Shutting the lights off i sighed thinking about today and without knowing i went to sleep.

Taehyung's pov.
Finally after bidding good bye to Stella i walked back into my room expecting Y/n to be in there. But it was pitch dark! Yaah! Where did this pabo go? I switched on the lights and saw an empty bed. Switching the lights off again I came outside searching for her.

15 mins later...
Taehyung: hey Nancy? Did u see y/n?
Nancy: she went to bed she said.
Taehyung: she's no where to be found
Nancy: what!?
Taehyung: wait i forgot to check that old room of hers.
I quickly ran towards the room , i opened it slowly and  found her sleeping there!
(Fact: Vampires can see In dark)
Nancy: she's here?
Taehyung: yeah. But what's she doing here?
She even took my fav. Pillows.
Nancy: pfft, coz she doesn't have pillows in this room. And you have extras no?
Taehyung: still , those are mine!
(Pouts)
Nancy: stop acting babish Tae *laughs*
Taehyung: well she's been acting weird today.
Nancy: hmm i felt it too. She said she doesn't feel good , I'm sure something happened when we were coming back like maybe a pain in chest sort of thing.
Taehyung: what!? Again!?