2 - My Evaluation

Start from the beginning

I keep my eyes lowered.

"You're not what I thought Ajax would choose to be his. You're...too shy." Arron sneers at me. I flinch at his voice but stay seated. "My brother isn't right for you. Maybe you should become mine instead." Arron smirks. I could...but I want Ajax.

"Excuse me, I must go." I mumble getting up and about to head over to Kyle.

Arron grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back.

"Do not walk away from me slut. I am talking to you." He hisses. I whimper in pain. Arron forces me to my knees. I think Kyle notices. "Kneel properly whore." He instructs. I ignore him which earns me a powerful slap to the face. I immediately move into position.

Arron crouches in front of me, gripping my jaw tightly, making me look into his eyes.

He has dark blue eyes. They hold secrecy in them. He wears a suit, which means he must have come from somewhere important. I pull at his wrists and stand up pulling back and stepping backwards. I step into someone. I know just who it is.

"Arron. I am warning you. Stay away. I have allowed you in this club, but if this carries on you'll be banned." Ajax growls. He hugs me tight to him. Arron huffs and leaves the club. I hug Ajax, my head against his chest.

"I tried to get to Kyle sir, but...I was too weak to leave his grip." I mumble. Ajax just smooths my hair down. He lifts my chin and pecks my lips making me give a small smile.

"Come on my little pet, it's almost nine thirty and I bet you still haven't had a thing to eat since lunch time." Ajax says gently pulling me back to his office to collect my dress which I just put straight on top of what i am wearing. Luckily the dress is a pale pink and hides everything but the stockings.

""You look beautiful." Ajax comments, his eyes running over my legs slowly. He tucks me under his arm and we leave the club.

***

"I'm going to write a contract for the both of us. How long will it take to train you do you think?" Ajax asks as he takes a sip of his champagne.

"It depends on your expertise sir." I blush. My hands nervously fiddle with the hem of my dress under the table.

"I'm going to take you home tonight. Then once you have signed the contract, that is if you still want to, I will offer you to stay with me for as long as the contract and longer if it comes to it." Ajax says. I blush again at the thought of being with him twenty four seven.

"Excuse me, I'm your waitress for today if you're ready I will take your order." A women slightly older than me flutters her eyelashes at Ajax.

"Yes, I would like the Royal Chicken Burger and Fries please." Ajax announces.

"Yes, and...you?" The waitress sneers at me.

"I'd like the Stilton, Potato and Herb Stuffed Mushrooms with Fries please." I ask politely. She rolls her eyes at me and turns back to Ajax.

"Would that be all?" She asks.

"No. I want a waiter not a waitress." Ajax says sternly. The women looks offended.

"Yes sir." She mumbles before she storms off.

I giggle at her. She was so childish! I blush again when I notice Ajax watching me intently.

I give a small shy smile at him and he smirks at me. I bite my lip and fiddle with the hem of my dress again.

"Stop." I look up startled. Ajax looks as if he is fighting something.

"Sir?" I question.

"Stop...doing that, biting your lip, looking down. Your making me go crazy." I let my lip go.

"Sorry..." I whisper.

"Here you go, stuffed mushrooms and a chicken burger?" The same waitress asks.

"And a waiter?" Ajax raises an eyebrow sir. The women places the plates down and storms off. Only seconds later a waiter comes over.

"I am so sorry for you having to change your waiter, would it be possible to know what exactly she did wrong?" The young man says.

"Yes, she was being a slut. That is all thank you. You may leave." Ajax says. The waiter nods and leaves. I can't believe he just said that!

***

We both ate all of our food, which was the most delicious by the way. As we head to the car Ajax speaks.

"Faith, are you on birth control?" He stops by the car and turns to look at me.

"Yes sir." I blush.

"Good. Now, I better take you home before I fuck you here. Please direct the way." Ajax smirks getting into the car. I breathe heavily. He just made my pussy wet just at the thought of being fucked now...by him! I get in the car and we slowly make our way to my house which isn't too far.

"Promise me Faith, promise me you won't touch your self without my permission tonight." Ajax says as he stops the engine as we park outside my house.

"I promise sir." I look him in the eye. He smiles, kisses me on the head and gets out to let me out.

He walks me to my door, saying I have a nice little house. He hands me a small piece of paper with his number on.

"Put this in your phone. I want you to meet me tomorrow at the club at five thirty tomorrow. Come straight to my office and wait for me. Wear the garter and stockings, nothing else." He kisses me.

"Yes sir. Thank you for the meal, I'll see you tomorrow." I smile and he nods, leaving as I enter the house and lock it behind me.

On the inside of my dark house I sigh dreamily. I make my way to my bed, take off all my clothes and then flop down, falling asleep instantly.