[ROLEPLAY SUBMISSION]

NAME:
Sai

AGE:
17 

GENDER:
Transgender Male (he/they pronouns)

SPECIES:
human

PERSONALITY:
At first, Sai seems like a cold, rude person, but in reality, he's simply curious about people and the world. He enjoys talking to people, and sometimes says things to see how they'll react, because he wants to figure humans out, but his methods are come off rude. He's not very good at knowing what is a true statement, and what is a rude one, and sometimes it's hard for him to make sense of the difference of the two. 

At his core, Sai enjoys spending time with people and doing things that he never got to do in the foundation. It may seem a little odd to others, but he very much enjoys it.

LIKES:
FAVORITE COLOURS
He can't really choose one, but if you made him choose, he'd choose black.

FAVORITE ANIMALS
He's interested in all animals, but mythical animals have special interests to him.

FAVORITE PLACES
His old cabin at the Foundation.

FAVORITE FLAVOUR
Mild foods mostly, but with candy and ice cream, he enjoys strawberry. [Sai is not a vegetarian, but given the choice, he chooses the vegan option, simply because he enjoys bland flavours.]

FAVORITE FOOD
Momen Tofu

FAVORITE DRINK
Mint Tea

FAVORITE GENRES
Non-Fiction and Romance

FAVORITE BOOKS
Understanding People's Feelings and Big Book of Grimm Fairy Tales [Illustrated]

FAVORITE MOVIE
He doesn't have one

FAVORITE MUSIC
Wordless Songs, usually the ones you'd find on a Study Playlist.

FAVORITE QUOTE
❝ A smile can get you out of any tough situation, even if it is fake.❞ — His Brother, Shin.

DISLIKES:
• The Foundation
• Spicy foods
• Needles 

ABILITES (this is in addition to basic shinobi skills):
SUPER BEAST IMITATION JUTSU
Sai can draw on his scrolls, pre-infused with his chakra, to create illustrations that come to life under his control! He can do this on about any surface, as long as he's got the space to draw a lion, and enough chakra to infuse it. He mostly draws animals, because his animals drawings can adapt and change to their forms, they have a clear special ability. But, he can also draw humans, although he doesn't use them often.

ANBU SKILLS/KENJUTSU
Sai has been trained since his childhood in the Foundation, which gives him a very good handle on his ANBU skills. He can move quickly and quietly, and use his teleporting, transformation, and substitution jutsus without problem. He's also very good at concealing himself under the earth/in walls and setting up traps. Assassinations are just about his best skill, his bingo book is notoriously very filled out. 

He's also got the sensing part of his ANBU training down, able to sense when people move and when they attack. It gets overwhelming during loud parties and such. Due to the conditioning that ROOT put him through, he never feels guilt or sadness about the murders he commits, which allows him to better serve the people who command him.