XII - Podcast and Confirmation.

A/N
Hello mga mahal! Update ulit, sorry if I am not able to update often anymore. Ang author nyo ay medyo pagod. Pero I'll try to update again tumorrow.

DISCLAIMER:
THIS CHAPTER HAS A FAKE HEADLINE MADE BY ME ON CANVA. I MADE IT TO MAKE IT SEEM MORE REALISTIC. THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION IS NOT REAL WHATSOEVER. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OR TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE INFORMATION. PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I DO NOT WANT THE ROBREDOS TO HAVE ANOTHER ISSUE.

MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT KAYA I TRUST ALL OF YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING. PLEASE FOLLOW WHAT I HAVE SAID, THANK YOU.

3rd Person POV

Today Issa had a busy schedule again. Issa has one podcast to attend today and a rally later on. The good thing was the podcast was during the morning which made it easier for her and her sisters to follow.

It was currently 6:31 in the morning and Issa's daughter Reyna was at her dad's house since she wouldn't let go of him last night.

The four Robredo daughters were all getting their laptops ready for the podcast and etc.

While waiting many thoughts were wandering around Isaa's head. But there was one thought that weighed heavy

I think it is time to reveal his identity. After all, He had a case. And rumors are starting to flow.

Issa's trance of thoughts was interrupted when someone knocked on her door.

"Pasok." She said.

The door opened revealing her mama.

"Oh, ma bakit? Hindi ka pa ba pupunta doon sa interview mo?" Issa asked wondering why her mother was still at the condo unit when she needs to be at an interview.

"Ah, yung interview mamaya pa mga 10am. Tsaka nag papaalam na muna ako sainyo mag kapatid. Kung kaya nyo nman punta kayo sa rally." Leni told her daughter. Issa just nodded and smiled at her mom.

Leni bid her goodbyes to her daughter and told her Goodluck.

- Time skip -

It was around 6:51, Issa and her sisters were starting to get into the zoom meeting room for the podcast.

They all waited for the hosts of the podcast to let them in. While waiting Issa was scrolling onto socmed and saw a tweet reposting Mike's post after revealing their relationship to the public.

 While waiting Issa was scrolling onto socmed and saw a tweet reposting Mike's post after revealing their relationship to the public

"Hindi ko alam kung mag seselos ako kay Issa or kay may Mike? Ano ba naman yan. Sanaol nalang.
/@Mikeshonti /@JIGRobredo is Probably the sweetest couple I have seen. Happy to say that they survived the media around the rumors of their relationship.💗

She chuckled at the fan's caption and Isaa continued scrolling through socmed until Jillian texted her.