"Alright." I picked up my tray and left the booth. "I can't eat these anymore." I threw away the rest of

my pancakes and Phil frowned at me. "They remind me of home too much." Phil frowned, but nodded. He reached out to try and give my hand a reassuring squeeze, but his hand went right through mine. "Thanks Phil." He gave me a small smile as I walked up to the front desk.

"Can I see Jamie now?" Nurse Joy looked up from the computer screen and stopped typing.

"Sure sweetie. Leah, cover the front desk for me please." A blonde young nurse rushed over to cover

the front desk as Nurse Joy lead me to solitary. "Has anyone informed you of her condition?"

"No. No one has said anything to me."

"Well we've had her on mood stabilizers for the past two weeks, but about every two days for about

an hour we would keep her off her medicine to run psychological tests and see how she's doing."

"And how is she doing?" We stopped in front of an elevator that I didn't know we had and Nurse Joy

punched in the access code.

"She won't tell us what caused her out burst. No matter what we try, she won't talk."

"So that's why you're allowing us to see her." I angrily glared at the ground, not liking that they were

using me to get their answers.

"Sadly yes. We try not to use other patients or family members to pull information out of patients,

but it's all we can do now." I nodded, understanding a little more, but still not liking it. "You may stay as long as you like, but if she has another outburst, then you're going to have to leave." I nodded and waited behind her as she put in the access code for Jamie's room. "Just tell the camera when you're ready to leave." I frowned and looked up to the camera she was referring to. "We have to monitor her at all times, to make sure she doesn't find a way to escape or case any harm to herself or others." I nodded and Nurse Joy gave me on last smile before she closed the door.

"Dan…" I looked over at Phil to see his blue eyes filled with fear. "I'm kinda scared."

I nodded a little and whispered. "Me too." I took a deep breath before walking over to the only bed in

that was in the white room. "Jamie?" I froze when I got closer to her bed and saw that they had her wrists and ankles cuffed to the bed. "J- Jamie?" I looked up at her face to see that she was sleeping and I frowned. "I guess we'll have to wait." I whispered to Phil and sat on the edge of her bed. I sighed and looked at Phil, not sure what to do. He was about to say something when I suddenly jumped. I looked down to see Jamie's left hand curled around the fabric of my jeans. I looked up at her face to see her slowly open her eyes. "Jamie?"

She blinked and laid there for a moment before she turned her head over and looked at me. I smiled

and placed a  hand on top of hers. "How are you feeling?" She blinked again and continued to stare at me. I frowned and looked up at Phil, to see that he still looked afraid.

"Why isn't she-" I furrowed my eyebrows when Phil suddenly stopped talking and I looked back

down at Jamie; she was staring right at him. "Dan…"

"Jamie." She kept her gaze on Phil. "Jamie." I shook her arm a little and she looked back at me. "Can

you see him?" She continued to  stare at me until she finally nodded and looked back to Phil. I looked up at to see that he looked even more frightened now.