He is My boyfriend

Depuis le début

Here he is driving his sport bike on high speed when traffic police stopped him. He took off his helmet and asked,

"What happen sir?"

"License? Bike papers? You are driving fast. Insurance papers?"

Jungkook just roll his eyes, he know this officer just want money. He want to kill him at this moment. That's when a idea pop up in his head.

"You know who I'm?"

"Who?"

"I'm V's boyfriend"

There officer just peed in his pant, he is screwed and Jungkook have that proud smile on his face.

"Let me tell my hubby that you are torturing me, well what's your name?"

There jungkook try to act look on officer name, which cop hide and said,

"I'm really sorry sir, you can go. Please don't say anything to V. Please sir."

There jungkook smirk and left from there.

.....

Here he is sitting at his pc playing games and suddenly V strike his mind. A small smile came on his face.

"Thanks for helping me"

Again....

That last word was wishper which he himself don't know he spoke.

.....

Here Jungkook again going to his university while listening to his favourite song and simping over his bias. RM.

"Ahhh ... Why he have to be this handsome... I'll surely do anything for him."

As he was going, he bumped into someone. he look up to see his friend there.

"Yugyeom what happen?"

Yugyeom look forward and Jungkook follow his eyes and saw some men in black suit. One man who looks like their boss in ginger hair colour standing there with demon look and evil smirk.

A man who is one of their prof. Begging that man with his life to leave him.

"Please sir Suga leave me.... I'll never repeat this.."

" You think I'll ? *Chuckle* and how dare you say my name. "

With that Suga kicked him in the face.

" Suga hyung, he dared to expelled me from University don't leave him."

Ryan said while standing near his hyung who is Suga bestfriend.

"Before that I would love to meet that boy whome you got crush on. Because of whome this mf expelled you."

Jungkook eyes just pop out and he gulp hard lump, he is freaking dead now. God can only save him now.

There Ryan look around and his eyes fall on jungkook and he smirk, Jungkook look at him with scared expression. Ryan gesture jungkook to come in front.

And jungkook did what he asked, Jungkook friends Jimin , Yugyeom and Bambam is scared and worried for their friend.

There Suga looked at Jungkook like he is fucking prey and Jungkook is literally praying every living being on this planet to save him.

Ryan came to jungkook and hold his waist and start to touch him inappropriately but jungkook wasn't able to do anything because there Suga looking at him, no he is literally making holes in him with his sharp stare.

It's getting hard for Jungkook to control his argue to hit Ryan , as he was about to do that. Suga shot prof. Killing him at the stop.

Now Jungkook soul already left his body. But...