Special before the witches chapter:Miyas Date

Start from the beginning

"Anyways where are we going first?" I asked as we both hopped on our Skate board. "Well I saw this place that have really healthy food options near by, or have you fully healed from what happened?" He asked with a sad comforting smile.

⚠️TW⚠️: ED (eating disorder)( I'll let you know when it's over)

Let me explain, about when I was 8 I got a little chubby and Takashi said that i looked cute which I was happy but..some people in class where really mean,so I lost the extra weight, even then they still made fun of me so I got into a really unhealthy habit of starvation and had to be put in a hospital where they where going to help me out, I was released after about 7 months which was a decent time since some people stay there for a really long time.

Takashi helped me through it and I was able to heal but I still eat really,really healthy afterwards.

⚠️TW end⚠️

"I've healed not fully but I have and I really want to thank you for helping me!" I said. He stopped so I stopped a little bit ahead of him and he got off and hugged me, I hugged back "of course I...I really,really like you especially back then!" He said. I smiled and dug my face in his shoulder.

"Alright but I think we should go to the healthy food place, cuz my parents have been lazy lately and have been ordering fast food and honestly I'm kinda tired" he said, I knew he did it to make me feel better, because he always wants fast food. I smiled at him "thank you" I said as we both got on our boards. "I have no Idea what your talking about" he said, "but your welcome" we both knew, but it was like an unspoken rule that we have to not mention it, that's how close we are,even after the not talking for awhile.

We arrived and it was a cute little fruit stand.you could order any fruit you want with any toppings they could also make smoothies with them too!

"Aw it's so cute" I said, I heard him say something under his breath and turned to him "what was that?" I asked. His faced had turned redder than the strawberry's and watermelons at the fruit stand. "I-I said nothing!" He stuttered out.

Awww he's embarrassed~

We decided it would be best to a cup fruit combo each.

He got all of his favorite fruits which consists of
-Banana
-pineapple
-peach and grapes

I got some
-watermelon
-grapefruit
-Plums and raspberries

Once we paid-which took a lot of convincing to split it- we went walk along the side walk.

We laughed and joked like we used too.we eventually saw a skate part and decided to finish our fruit there.

"And-and then his wig came off" Takashi said out from laughter,at the moment we where laughing at something we did as kids.

What happened was when we were around the age of 6,we went to a pool and since I was still new at the time with water,and takashi had been taking lessons,once we were at the pool he offered to help me through it all. I thought it was nice so I kissed him on the cheek as a thanks,it was something we usually did,cuddle,kisses on cheeks,we where basically friends with benefits back then,but it was all ruined by some middle age guy came up to our parents to said 'ThIs Is DiScUsTiNg!,BoYs ShOuLd'Nt KiSs OtHeR bOyS' and ranted on and on about that and made comments about me looking girly. ME!,GIRLY?!,I was wearing fucking Shark trunks and my hair was so short it was almost like an undercut...

LIKE BITCH IF YOU WHERE TO SHOW ME A PICTURE OF ME AT THE TIME AND SAID I WAS STRAIGHT I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED YOU!!!!

Although he was right I did end up going on a date with Takashi. I was upset since I was 7 I did tear up for 2 seconds but once that peace of trashed call my parents a disappointment to society, oh bitch we might as well have written his will right there because if takashi wasn't there he would has snapped his neck in half!