this is the dress jayla wore

  and this is the hair she wore

we were both ready to go and we go downstairs to see jaden and javon ready to go

We get in the car and i sit in the back with jaden and javon is sitting in the front with jayla driving.

As we start driving I can tell jaden is staring at me. I decide to text kadyn.

                                kadyn 💗

                                                 Heyy u there yet?

Yess i'm already here
next to the drinks.

                                              Okay i'm on my way!

Okay

We finally get to the house and i walk in and see kadyn.

I run up to him and hug him.

"Hi kadynnn" i say hanging onto his neck.

he puts one arm around my waist and hugs back while he has a drink in his other hand.

"Hey baby." he says.

Jayla waves for me to come over to where she is.

"kadyn i'll be back i'm gonna go hangout with jayla." i say smiling.

"okay that's fine! i'll be here." he says and he kisses my cheek.

I run off to go be with jayla.

"girl he's in love with you!" she says.

"stoppp!!!" i say gently pushing her.

Me and jayla chug s couple drinks then go look for javon and jaden. We go over to javon and jaden and they are playing beer pong with a bunch of people. I saw jaden talking with some girl. She's really pretty. I don't know why but i didn't like it. I had a boyfriend though. But something told me to just go over there.

I walk up to jaden

"Heyy jaden!" i say holding onto his shoulder for balance.

The girl gives me a dirty look.

"Taylor what are you doing?" he whispers.

"I just ...wanted to say...hi to ....you" i say taking slow pauses between each couple words because i'm drunk.

"Taylor your drunk.. give me a moment." he says to the girl pulling me aside.

"Jadennnuhhhh..! let goooo" i say stretching the o.

"No i'm gonna take you home." he says

"Okay fine.. Let me talk to kad...yn firsttt" i say stumbling around.

We head to the front and i turn the corner.

That's when i see it.

I see kadyn.

kissing another girl like he does to me

grabbing her legs like he does to me

holding onto her waist like he does to me

pulling her hair like he does to me

My vision goes blurry as i start to tear up.

Jaden gets in front of me to block my way of seeing them. but i push him out of the way.

"YOU LIAR! YOU DONT LOVE ME! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME! I LOVED YOU KADYN!" i shout bawling my eyes out.

"T-Taylor it's not what it looks like!" he says pulling off the girl.

i lower my voice and go closer to him.

"i hate you." i say pushing his chest

"why would you do this?" i say pushing his chest again

each push became weaker.

He tried to hold onto me but i push him off.

"NO! DONT TOUCH ME! don't touch me kadyn." i say backing away from him.

Jaden grabs my hand and he whispers to me.

"let's go Taylor i'm gonna take you home."

I follow jaden crying the most i've ever cried before.

We got in the car and he put me in the passenger seat. he buckled my seatbelt. as he was doing though, i told him.

"I'm sorry jaden. i should've listened to you. when you said he was going to cheat. i'm so sorry." i say in almost a whisper.

After he buckled my seatbelt he stood by the car door looking at me. He cups my face.

"No don't apologize Taylor. it's not your fault. Nothing that happened tn was your fault." okay?" he lifts up my chin.

i nod. he goes around  the car and gets in the drivers seat. We get home and he takes me to his bedroom. He lays me down on the bed.

"can you get changed yourself or..?" jaden asks.

"i can try." i say trying to unzip my dress.

Jaden gets up and turns me around. He unzips my dress for me.

"there." he says

"thanks.." i say and turn around to take the whole dress off. Jaden gives me his hoodie and sweatpants to wear. i put them on and lay in bed.

"Okay well.. goodnight Taylor. i hope you feel better. if you need me i'll be on the couch. just wake me up." he says

"Wait... can you sleep with me tonight? Not like that obviously but i just need to be with someone."

"Sure!" he says. he takes off his shirt and gets in bed next to me.

I start to fall asleep when my phone starts ringing.

I look and see who it is and it's kadyn. A part of me wanted to answer and forgive him. that's when Jaden grabbed my phone out of my hands.

I turn around and he cups my face with his hands.

"Don't answer. You don't deserve him Taylor. You are a beautiful girl and you can find somebody way better." he says smiling.

Did he call me beautiful? I get butterflies. He's so sweet.

"thank you jaden. so much." i say.

He smiles and i turn around. I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

I feel so safe with him. I feel like i'm at home when i'm with jaden. Even after what he did.