PART 6

I wake up the next morning and I get up. I just change into some cozy shorts and a sports bra. I don't know if I should talk to him or not. I decided not to because I'm only in my sports bra and that's awkward. Even though jaden's seen me in a bra before. I try to sneak past his door, but I hear him call out my name.

"Taylorrr" he says stretching the r

I walk backwards into his room.

"Hi" i say standing in his foot way.

He doesn't look at me because he's playing the game but he then says,

"Come in"

I walk in and sit on his bed

"Did you need something?" I ask

"No just wanted to talk to you." He says turning off the game and getting up to walk towards me.

He bends down and gets close to my ear.

"Why are you only in a bra?" He almost whispers

"Jaden it's not a big deal. I always wear sports bras." I say nervous

"But it is." He says and tosses me his hoodie.

"Can't let anybody else see what's mine." He adds

No way he just said that. I started blushing and got immediate butterflies. But then I remember him and that other girl.

"What else is yours? That girl you were making out with two days ago?" I ask annoyed

He walks over to me and gets on top off me

He doesn't say anything but instead kisses me. I kiss back and we start making out. He goes down on my neck and i grip onto his back.

"Fuck... jaden.." i moan

He places hickeys just shy of my chest and all over my neck.

He pulls away and gets off of me.

"Put on the hoodie." Jaden says and walks out.

What
The
Fuck
Just
Happened?

JADENS POV:

I didn't like her walking around in a bra with no shirt on. I know javon would try to do something. And Taylor is mine. I walk out of the room and go to javon.

"Hey wsp" i say.

"Nah what's up w u and taylor? I hear moaning every day come on man let me sleep!" He says

"Idk what your talking about. I hate her." I say trying to cover up.

"Yeah you hate her so much that you put hickeys all over her." Says javon

"We weren't doing anything." I say

"You like her jaden. I know you do. Just tell her."

I knew he was right but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

"LOOK JAVON, I HATE TAYLOR AND I WILL NEVER LIKE HER. SHES AN UGLY SLUT. AND IM DATING FHE GIRL THAT CAME OVER YESTERDAY ANYWAYS." 

I see javon give me an uneasy look. Then he points behind me. I turn around to see Taylor, tears falling down her face.

Oh shit.

TAYLORS POV:

".....AND IM DATING THE GIRL THAT CAME OVER YESTERDAY ANYWAYS!" Shouts jaden. All I could do was stand there and cry. I ran to my room as fast as I could and I could hear jaden calling after me.

He told me I was only his..

I cried into my pillow all night, not letting jaden in even after he would repeatedly knock on my door to let him in. I'm done with jaden. I'm done with this whole "us thing" it's not gonna happen. Even he said that. I can't believe I thought we had a chance. After the first incident, I should've been done. But now... I'm over it.

JADENS POV:

I fucked up big time. I wish she knew I actually liked her. I was just trying to keep it from javon. I should have just told him man. Fuck.

I went into javons bedroom and i lay there staring at the ceiling.

"You really fucked up jaden." Javon says playing 2k

"Stfu javon I know. I know. The worst part is.... I actually do like her. A lot. I just didn't want to admit it to you.. so I said what I said. I didn't mean any of it at all. She's so beautiful and sweet and all she ever did was cared for me even when I fucking hated her. What the fuck is wrong with me?"

"Damn. She's not gonna forgive you bro. You really took away yalls trust." Javon said.

I start to cry. I really messed up. If only she knew how much I loved her this whole time.