Chapter Ten

This was the part where Nica was going to nail the redhead, I believe. "Nica, we should wait. I fuck very rough." Nica squealed in delight well inside of her head. "I am a big girl, I can handle it." Nica rubbed her knee on his crotch. His crotch responded with a sudden jerk, "Nica." Praetorian was cut off by Nica locking lips with him and He picked her up bridal style. He walked her into her room. "I would love to fuck your pretty little brains out right now, but I have work." Nica frowned as Praetorian sighed heavily frustrated. "What do you even do, I don't know anything about you." Nica frustratingly sighed back at him while she lay in bed with him standing over her. "It's complicated and I don't really talk about it. I really enjoy your company, dollface." Praetorian lit his cigarette and began to walk out the room. "Wait, Nica says closing her door. She kisses his cheek and gets on her knees. 

(RATED M AND FUCKING R SO LEAVE)

His cock sprung out of his pants hitting the side of her face. He was a little above average so needless to say Nica had her work cut out for her. Nica locked eye contact with him as she used her tongue to take the tip into her mouth and began swirling it around. Praetorian's eyes rolled back and his head followed. She then eased herself into taking the whole cock into her mouth while he pre-cummed into the back of her throat. Praetorian put his hand onto the door and stopped himself from falling over in ecstasy. He began throat fucking her for five minutes gently before stopping mid. He pulled from her throat as she grabbed a hold of it. She rammed his cock back into her throat and he came. "Fuck Nica." Praetorian watched her as she drank every drop and then helped her to her knees. "Nica, I promise I will be back tomorrow afternoon and I will make sure you have a great time.

(SADLY THIS WAS THE END OF EUPHORIA BOOK 2 IN THE WORKS PLZ VOTE THANK U)