Molly's eyes widened. "We're at the trailer park." She said, looking around nervously. "Uh, should we maybe not be here?" Steve asked, checking over his shoulder. "There is something about this place. Fred started acting weird the second we got here." Nancy said. "Acting weird as in...?"

"Scared, on edge, upset." Nancy replied. "Max said Chrissy was upset too. And Molly, you said she was quiet during lunch." Dustin said, making Molly nod her head. "Yeah, but not here. She was in the bathroom at school." Max pointed out.

"Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right?" Robin asked. "So, maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecna dude." Molly said, looking at Steve as he started talking, saying, "I don't know about you, but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone."

It was quiet for a moment before Max spoke up. "Maybe they did. I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelley's office. If you saw a monster, you...you wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might go to your-" Max started before she trailed off. "Your shrink." Molly said, making the girl nod her head.

They all started to get in the car when Nancy walked away. "Whoa, whoa, Nancy. Nance! Where you going?" Steve asked. "Umm, there's just something I wanna check on first." She said, trailing off. "Something maybe you would like to share with the rest of us?" Molly yelled out. "I don't wanna waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark." Nancy replied, bouncing on her feet.

"Yeah, okay. Are you out of your mind? Flying solo with Vecna on the loose? No it's too dangerous. You need...you need someone to...Here. I'll stick with Nance." Steve said as he threw his keys at Robin. "Sorry, Molly. You're not aloud to drive my car." Steve muttered, making her roll her eyes.

"I don't think you want me driving you car." Robin pointed out. "Why?" Steve asked. "I don't have a license." Robin jeered back. "Why don't you have a license?" Steve asked, confused by the situation. "I'm poor. All right, okay. This is stupid." Robin said, taking the radio from Dustin's book bag and giving the keys back to Steve.

"Us ladies, besides you Molly, sorry, I'm pretty sure Steve needs you. But, me and Nancy, will stick together. Unless, you think we need you to protect us." Robin said before they started to walk away. "You just gonna stand there and gawk?" Molly asked with a smile, getting into the passenger seat. "Shut up. Just get in the car."

The plan was for Max to get into Ms. Kelley's house, and find information on Chrissy and Fred. So at the moment, Steve, Dustin and Molly sat in the car, waiting. "Okay. She's in." Steve said, making Molly's brow crease. "I'm missing collarbones, not eyes." Dustin mumbled from the backseat.

"So...we gonna talk about it?" Molly asked Steve, moving a piece of hair out of his face. "Huh? Talk about what?" Steve asked, pushing her hand away. "Your temporary insanity earlier today when you basically threw yourself at Nance?" Molly said, in a duh tone. "First of all, that's not what happened."

"Pretty sure that's what happened."

"Yeah it was pretty public. There were a lot of witnesses." Dustin said, agreeing with Molly. "Are you two implying I still have a thing for Nance?" Steve asked. "No, we're not implying. We're stating. And as it relates to your steadfast refusal to date Robin, it's pretty much the only logical explanation." Molly said, grinning at the boy.

Steve scoffed before saying, "That's not the only one. And as for Nance, I was just trying to protect a friend. A friend, okay? I don't wanna find her with her eyes sucked out of her skull by this Vecna creep." Steve said, starting to blush. "You're like bright red in the face right now." Dustin said, laughing.

Steve started to blush more, proving Dustin's point. "I'm not. I don't wanna talk about it. I'll punch you so hard your teeth will fall back out." Steve said, making Molly gasp. "Whoa, too far." Dustin said, shaking his head.

"Not cool. Sorry." Steve replied, fist bumping Dustin.

"Oh! Here she comes." Molly pointed out. "What'd she say?" Dustin asked Max. "Nothing, just drive." Max replied quickly. "Nothing?" Steve asked. "Steve just drive!" Max yelled out. "Okay okay." Steve replied as they quickly drove down the road.

"Dustin. It's Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin." They heard the voice of the Sinclair boy, coming from the radio. "Lucas? Where the hell have you been?" Dustin asked. "Just listen. Are you guys looking for Eddie?" Lucas asked quickly. "We found him no thank to you."

"You found him?"

"He's at a boathouse on Coal Mill Road. Don't worry. He's safe." Dustin replied annoyed. "You guys know he killed Chrissy, right?" Lucas asked, obviously not up to date. "That's bullshit. Eddie tried to save Chrissy." Molly yelled into the radio. "Then why do all the cops say he did it?" Lucas asked frantically. "Lucas you're so behind it's ridiculous, okay? Just meet us at the school. We'll explain later." Max said, grabbing the radio out of Molly's hands.

It was quiet for a moment before Lucas's scared voice came through. "I can't. I think some real bad shits about to go down."

"What are you talking about? What bad shit?" Max asked, but they never got an answer.

Later that evening when they were at the school, the radio started to go off again. "Dustin, do you copy?" Robins voice asked. "Yeah, I copy." Dustin replied. "So, Nancy's a genius. Vecna's first victims date back all the way to 1959. Her shot in the dark was a bullseye." Robin said happily. "Okay, that's totally bonkers. But I can't really talk right now." Dustin said breathlessly. "What are you doing?" Robin asked. "Breaking and entering school to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files." Dustin said, looking at Molly and shrugging. "Can you repeat that?"

"Just get your ass over here, stat. We'll explain everything." Molly said before turning off the radio.

Max unlocked the door and and they walked in slowly. "It's like a mini watergate or something. Hawkinsgate." Dustin said excitedly. "Didn't those guys get caught?" Molly asked. "Holy shit." Max breathed out. "You found it?" Dustin asked. "Yeah, and not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too."

Everyone got quiet as Max started to look through the two files. Comparing them. She was quiet for a while, making Molly nervous. "Maxine? What is it?" She asked quickly. "Max! Maxine!" Molly yelled once she didn't get an answer.

Molly then started to get a headache, and she knew something was wrong.

"No."