𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮.

。。。  NATALIA PRICE WAS NEVER accustomed to a life like the one everyone in the world were forced to live, she had never even touched a gun before the end of the world, or any weapon for that matter - she had grown up in a privileged household, wit...

。。。 NATALIA PRICE WAS NEVER accustomed to a life like the one everyone in the world were forced to live, she had never even touched a gun before the end of the world, or any weapon for that matter - she had grown up in a privileged household, with a family that cared about how they looked to the public, and nothing else; Natalia had grown up as a good child, never getting in trouble, and never doing anything that would embarrass her family.. So, when the end of the world came, she was less than prepared for what she would have to do to survive.

。。。 THE END OF THE world came as a surprise to everyone, no one expected the dead to rise and start eating people, and no one expected the government to fall under pressure, leaving every man for themselves.. Holding a gun became a normality for Natalia, shooting them became a normality, which was something she didn't ever think she would be used to doing. But that's what the end of the world did to you, it changed you in ways you could never expect it to, shifting you into a brand new personality, one where you had to turn into nothing more than a survivor.

。。。 FINDING A GROUP TO live with had been the greatest thing that could have happened to Natalia, in a small community that was fenced away from the rest of the world, shutting out the dead that attempted to break in. Woodbury had saved Natalia from death, because if the dead didn't kill her soon enough, she knew that she would have done it herself. The Governor found the woman with a few of his men one day during a scavenger hunt, seeing that she was struggling to survive on her own and offering up their town to her, which she had been hesitant about at first, but eventually followed them back to Woodbury, where she finally found peace.

。。。 THE WOMAN NEVER EXPECTED to run into any old faces, especially not those from her life before the outbreak, and especially not one of her students father. But there Rick Grimes was, breaking into Woodbury for reasons unknown to Natalia at the time, spotting her face in one of the buildings, frightened for her life. And little did the woman know, that this was the start of something new, and she would soon meet her new family.

。。。

natalia price