Bokuto laughed loudly, leaning towards the window as the almost winter air slipped through the crack. He loved cold air on his lungs.

Akaashi kissed Bokuto's temple. "Oh Lord how will your crown go over this mess?"

Bokuto giggled. "I asked if they would please make it so that I could keep my hair up. They gave me the paper version just to test it and it will all be okay."

Akaashi smiled. He was smart. He held out his hand. "I can help getting you fully ready."

Bokuto stood with him and Akaashi hugged him tight.

"I know it's nerve wracking. Just focus on me."

"How did you even make this possible? I thought we had to get married?"

"I pulled a few strings for you."

Bokuto pulled Akaashi close as he reached for yet another white cloth. He kissed him, wrapping his arms securely around him. Akaashi teared up a bit but quickly brushed it off.

"I needed that."

Bokuto pressed their foreheads together. "I love you."

Akaashi felt his heart skip. "I love you too. We need to finish up here."

"I hate crowds."

"So do I love, so do I." Akaashi whispered. He set his palm against Bokuto's chest and smiled. "Just so you know, you've always shown qualities of a good leader. I don't doubt your ability to rule beside me. I never will unless you treat me badly." He turned around, picking up a small dagger and turning it around in his fingers. "Besides you told me that what mattered was how I acted. You act perfectly. In fact I'd go as far as to say that you are perfect."

Bokuto's eyes lit up and he smiled wide. "Oh thank you..."

Akaashi turned around, holding out the dagger. "Would you like this?"

Bokuto took it. "Sure! Where would it go in all of this?"

Akaashi picked up a holster and kneeled down. "Leg up please."

Bokuto lifted his leg and Akaashi pushed the harness up as far as he could. It squeezed Bokuto's thigh. He hummed, standing. Over the last year he'd fed him so well that he'd managed to get him like this. Lovely.

Bokuto slid the dagger into place and Akaashi took his hand. "I just need to gel your hair and that's it. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I can be."

Akaashi eyed him. "Are you as ready as you feel comfortable with?"

"I think as long as you help me I'll be okay."

The younger of the two looked around his room before picking up the hair gel and fixed Bokuto's hair. "Do you want to drink a bit before we go?"

"Oh no, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Alright. I will take a sip from my own cup and we can go, okay?"

Bokuto nodded.

Akaashi took a quick swig of the alcohol he'd been given and shook his head, hating the burn but knowing it would help. He took Bokuto's hand again. "Whew. Let's hope I don't throw that up."

Bokuto chuckled. He closed the door behind them. He leaned down and kissed Akaashi again.

"Oh my God you two stop it!"

Akaashi startled and looked over at Amaya. He gasped. "Oh my..."

Bokuto looked over and smiled. "You look amazing!"

"You think so?" Amaya moved around a bit. "It's a bit poofy for my liking." Akaashi quickly knelt down and Amaya nearly kicked him. "Keiji!"

"Let me fix it prude!"

"It's the-"

"First layer after your undergarments. I know." Akaashi pulled and the layer of skirts came down. Amaya quickly fixed herself and smiled.

"Yay!"

Akaashi put the extra skirts beside his door inside his room. He grabbed Bokuto's hand hurriedly and got closer as an official walked past. "If I get drunk tonight please hide me from him."

"Why?"

"He's known to be gross around the drunk royals. Oh! Speaking of royals there's two or three families visiting. One of which you will get along with the leader of nicely."

Bokuto smiled. "I get to make royal friends?"

"Oh love you can have any friends you want. Don't have being a royal stop you." Akaashi smiled. "His lover isn't even a royal but yet the leader of their army. Little thing and quiet too but he's very professional and very much a great man."

"Oh what about the others?"

"The others... oh well one of them is very much based on military. They're a strong ally. Their king is an army general and his lover used to be a musician. And there was a rumor that he seduced man into giving him their riches but I don't mind that. He's an honest person."

Amaya perked up. "What about that one kingdom with the cocky guy?"

"Tooru?"

"Mhmm!"

"He has to come. It's a party."

"True. And Satori?"

"Is handling an issue."

"Oh?"

Akaashi giggled.

"No don't tell me..."

Bokuto quirked a brow. "Who is he?"

"Satori is the only transgender leader for hundreds of miles. His secondary in command is not trans and was born a male and oh my the rumors!" Akaashi giggled. "Three times a week."

"As in sex?!"

"Yep!" Amaya giggled. Akaashi snorted, flapping his hands. "He's pregnant!"

Bokuto gasped. "Oh my God I need to know him! That's wonderful!"

Akaashi nodded. "They weren't expecting it to happen but with a life as special as theirs- oh my! Satori is trying to hide it as best he can but it won't be long until he has to start showing his face. But I'm so happy for them. I've always wanted little ones."

"No offense Keiji but we're going to have to wait a year or two..."

"None taken." Akaashi smiled. He turned to Amaya. "Is something wrong?"

"No, just checking on you guys." Amaya smiled. "You both look amazing. The girls are all dressed and being helped with eating a bit more so they don't fuss."

Akaashi nodded. "Thank you."

Amaya curtsied and walked off. Akaashi looked up and Bokuto nodded. "Let's get going."

Akaashi nodded. He went towards his father's study where they would go over the rules, taking deep breaths. This was going to be okay. He had who he needed.