Hangout

Kane × Ryan (Idk)

——

Author's

The sky is clear, the breeze is not that cold, and the sun is shining not that brightly. It's a good day for kane and ryan to have a date because, as far as they can remember, the last time was long ago.

They had decided to eat in a sushi restaurant and have some desserts later. They're having some fun, so why not film it for future purposes, right?

Ry : You need to pay.

Kn : No! I've been paying for all of our things since we left 30 mins ago. You should pay ryan.

Ry : You're the one who insisted me to come with you because you said it's going to be fun!

Kn : I didn't said that i'll pay for all of our expenses.

Ry : But you still—

Kn : 20 dollar won't even hurt your fingernails!

Ry : It will! You—

Kn : Just pay ryan it's not that hard!

Ry : If it's not that hard then pay for—

Kn : I wo

Cashier : Maybe i should pay for the both of you?

Ry : Thank y—

Cashier : I'm just kidding! Your boyfriend is right mr. ryan. You should pay the food. It'll only cost you 20 dollars! And please stop arguing because some of our customers are getting uncomfortable!

Ry : We are not—

Kn : Just pay ryan! Gosh i should've not asked you to come with me in the first place!

Ry : You are so irritating! I hate you! I hate everyone! Here's the '20 dollars' miss!

Kn : Sorry about that. My friend's on his period i think.

Cashier : Oh i thought—

Kn : He's just my friend and we're straight. Sorry again.

Cashier : Oh sorry about that. Have a great day sir.

Ry : Stop following me kane!

Kn : I'm not following you dude! I'm going home you little shit.

Ry : What did you say? Did you just called me a shit?? You are—

Kn : Ffs stop shouting! Gosh ryan you are very annoying! Let's go back home!

Ry : Let me go bruh!

Kn : Don't let me tape your mouth!

Ry : I said let go—

His words were muffled by kane's hand covering his mouth.

Kn : Don't you dare bi—OUCH!

He frustratingly shakes his hands as to try and get rid of the painful bit ryan did.

Kn : You are done ryan. You are done!

He yells as ryan is running away from him.

Ry : You deserve it!

Well i guess that's the reason why they barely hangout with eo. They always fight. I mean not always but kinda like that.

When kane got home, his first sentence is

Kn : Where's ryan?

That is answered by oliver after a minute or so.

Oli : His room.

Kn : That little shit.

Oli : Why? What happened?

Kn : He bit my hand! And he is very annoying!

Oli : Oh y'all have another fight? Make it up then.

Kn : He's a literal shit istg!

He went up the stairs kind of fast as he started knocking and knocking because the little shit's not opening the door.

Kn : Open the door!

Ry : I don't want to!

Kn : Istg his pride's taller than sebastian's height!

Kn : Okay hear me out ryan. I'm sorry okay? I just ran out of money that's why. Come on. Let's hangout! We barely talk to each other so—

Ry : Okay apology accepted. Your treat?

Kn : Uhm ofcourse! Ofcourse haha let's go?

Ry : Okay!

And with that, they went back to where they were a while ago. They get to film what they did, shop and eat and drink. They had a lot of fun, thanks to kane's low pride and nice communication!

603 words

prob one of the shortest chap i wrote and idk what this is💀and btw, 250 reads alr!???? y'all r INSANE! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. I'LL TRY MY SUPER BEST TO WRITE MORE STUFF! Don't forgot to vote !! Have a good day/night everyone<3