Making a new friend.

It had been Five years,well since the twins were born, Kyle lived with his parents and Jude lived with Jake and Celia.

"Jude,wake up!"Celia's voice rang waking the little sleeping child.
The child turned and continued sleeping. Shaking her head, she walked closer to the bed"get up little one you'll be late for school"she raised him up.

"Mom,it's not fair why doesn't Freya get to go to school"he wined."she's sick Jude now get up and start preparing"His mother replied. "Okay" Jude sighed in defeat.
He got up brushed his teeth had his bath and dressed up in a plain white shirt with black trousers and white shoes as he met his mother to comb his silky black hair.

Now Jude was five, over the years a lot of things happened, Jake got a job opportunity to work as the head of the HR department of a food and meat industry, Celia no longer traded but instead became the head of the trading department of a production company and then two years after the had Jude, they had Freya with her father's mid length reddish brown hair and her mother's chocolate brown eyes, light skin and pink lips, she had her mother's slim figure and her father's tall nature. She was a real beauty anyone who saw her would know.

Things were really good for the family now.Jude ate his breakfast and went to school,today he was going to make friends with a certain blonde.He got to school located his class and got seated in his normal position beside the window as the bell rang for the beginning of lessons.

The school system in this world is different than your average school system,for example the nursery school takes a year,primary, three years,secondary three and tertiary three and at the age of seventeen a student should have completed his or her schooling.

Jude was brought back from his thoughts when the person he was waiting for stepped into the class and sat beside Jude,he was a new student and a quiet one too,he didn't have a friend but Jude was certain he was going to change that,"come to think of it"Jude realized he didn't have any friends too,the only person he ever played with was Freya.

He looked at the boy from his short blonde hair to his dark green eyes to his somewhat pale skin,he was wearing the same white shirt and black trousers with Jude except his shoes were black unlike Jude's white ones.

He had been so caught up that he didn't notice when the teacher called him up to answer a question.

"Jude,Jude, would you like to tell us what the answer for this question is?"He looked at the board,he recognized the question anywhere,Celia had told him to answer it on one of those days that she gave him tests.

"I'll never take you for granted mom"  he whispered before answering the question.The teacher looked at him with shock but nevertheless told him to take his seat.

Classes went on till the last bell rung and Jude found himself attempting to start a conversation with his seatmate."Hey,I'm Jude,nice to meet you"he stretched his hand to the blonde who seemed to contemplate whether or not to accept it but still shook him"I'm Luka, the pleasure is mine."

"Hey,I was thinking since I haven't seen you with any body, maybe we can get to be friends"Luka looked at Jude who was scratching his hair sheepishly.

"Really?,thanks so much."Jude could see the wide smile that spread across Luka's face as he finished his sentence."No problem,well see you tomorrow I gotta go"Jude swung his back over his back as he rushed out of the class door.

Getting home,he saw Freya happily dancing around as his mother cheered for her,they didn't notice him until he went and sat near his mother.

"Nice moves Freya"he showed a sly smirk as he looked at her,it was obvious he was mocking her. He looked at her flushed face and couldn't hold himself letting out a loud laugh."Not funny brother,not funny,stop mocking me"she pouted folding her hands.

Jude shook his head ,he loved his life,he loved Celia, Jake,Freya and his newly found friend Luka.