📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰

Start from the beginning

Kalianna smiles. "Yeah, hopefully things are different this year. I'm gonna call Giselle so she can take a picture of me." She then walked away.

Scene: The Mayor's Office.

"DADDY!" Chloé storms into her father's office with Sabrina behind her. "Are you really letting the people of Paris vote this month?!"

André flinches. "Y-Yes darling, I didn't exactly have a choice. They all thought that I was being unfair and they wanted to have a chance to vote instead of me being the single judge."

"Ugh, whatever! Those other four losers who signed up don't stand a chance against me," Chloé flipped her hair. "I'll blow Paris away with my utterly gorgeous outfit, just like always." She then left with Sabrina.

André slumps down in his chair, sighing as he sweat dropped.

Scene: Kalianna's Balcony.

"Gurl you look absolutely AMAZING in that dress." Giselle praised her best friend, eyeing the dress she was wearing up and down.

"I know right?" Kalianna did a twirl, causing the end of her dress the flutter around her. "Now take a picture of me," She gives Giselle her phone.

The rainbownette aims the camera at Kalianna while the she leaned on the railing, striking an elegant pose.

"Ooo, stay right there, you look so good!" Giselle told her before she steadied the camera and snapped a picture of Kalianna, getting her whole dress, hairstyle, and shoes.

The noirette then walked over and examined the picture. "Wow, I do look good!"

"We're definitely submitting this picture, no do overs!" Giselle decides.

Kalianna nods on agreement.

Scene: Chloé's Balcony.

"Alright Sabrina, take my picture," Chloé told the girl, striking a pose that she thought made her look good. She was dressed in Fendi with a Fendi bag and her hair was still in her everyday ponytail.

 She was dressed in Fendi with a Fendi bag and her hair was still in her everyday ponytail

Sabrina prepared to take a picture of her BFF.

"Wait," Chloé held up her hand before striking another pose. "I like this pose better,"

Sabrina nods and prepares to snap a picture.

"Wait!" Chloé held up her hand and struck another pose that showed off her Fendi bag the most. "This is the one,"

Sabrina smiles sheepishly and nods in agreement. "Okay Chloé, now don't move-"

"WAIT!"

Sabrina flinches.

Chloé switched to another pose. "This one compliments my figure,"

Sabrina sighs, getting a little frustrated. "Okay, don't mo-"