taehyung shuts his eyes closed when he feels the warmth of jeonguk touch who caresses his cheeks with back of hand,and slowly brushed off taehyung hair that were covering his eyes,the model pops his eyes open and the hazel eyes had captivated jeonguk in it.

"thank you taehyung" he whispers so close to taehyungs face that their breath were mixing together,taehyung breaths heavy. their mere touch is making jeonguks heart beat rapid,his voice is magical ,his eyes are magical,taehyung is magical

with the consideration and affectionate warmth, with the eyes that holds galaxy and what not? with need of care and forgiveness nature how can he not fall in love the guy who is standing before him staring him deep,smiling at him like a baby, he gives in,he stops running from the feeling he had felt days before, he accepts he is falling for taehyung.

today right in front of sky,moon and stars i accept i  want to fall in love with you taehyung, would you allow me?

his hearts whispered and without pondering over any thing further he cups taehyungs moon like face in his palm he leans forward and places his lip on taehyung forehead who was shocked,he forgets to breath, his whole body was on fire, he felt warmth seeped through his body, the softness of the lips and roughness of his manly hand over his face was like a medication to him in the gentleness of moment  and loud song of his heart he shuts his eyes closed and live in the magical feeling.

taehyung doesn't know what this feeling is, but he do know this feeling is something special, something he wants to feel all the time, and he wants to feel this for jeonguk,he snaps his eyes open when he was lost with the softness of lips,he realises what absurd thought he just had. jeonguk stares him while cupping his face,and taehyung could swear he could read all that jeonguk eyes are written with,love

"i feel like i have reached to the destination ,exactly where i belong" jeonguk whispers while taehyung tilts his head in confusion,shifts his gaze down ,he couldn't bring himself to ask what exactly he means?or does not even make an effort to read CEO's gaze that would answer all of it but he does not meet his gaze, he takes a steps back as soon as jeonguk frees his face with the smile.

"i---i think y-you should leave now,it is way too l-late" taehyung stutter badly with everything he said and jeonguk fight back the laugh, it was just a forehead kiss and it has made taehyung already a mess, he smiles thinking what would happen if something else would happen.

"i will ,but you should go in first taehyung" he mutters and taehyungs doesn't argue instead he nods his head,he wanted to leave as soon as possible after getting himself into some awkward and unbelievable situation he does not want any other scenario where he would let his guard down,no he cant.but he halts on his track he turns around after taking a step while fidgeting with his fingers

"you said you are here to check upon the bodyguard,but you didn't even spared a glance to them" taehyungs says and jeonguk chuckles ,taehyung tilt his head while biting his lips, his hearts has skipped a beat after hearing a most sexy and velvety laugh,he has never seen this side of jeonguk he wont lie he loves this jeonguk.

"did you really buy that"? he asks with wide eyes and smile that holds surprise in it,taehyungs scoffs lightly,jeonguk laughs looking at taehyungs face.

"good night taehyung" joenguk whispers deeply staring a guy whose face has turned in hue of red as he bites his cheeks so not to break into smile.

"good night jeonguk-shi" he whispers back,they both doesn't make any move now,they are not very sure what exactly they are waiting for,but this wait feels good.

jeonguks takes a step toward taehyung and stand right before taehyungs,so close that made taehyung breath difficult, taehyungs eyes went wide when he notices jeonguk hand are making there way toward his neck so he shut his eyes closed and holds onto his breath.