Rain

The weather is fantastic outside. I'm sitting inside my house with the love of my life, Alex. It's drizzling, and I want to get out and enjoy the rain. 

"Al, look!" I called out to him, pointing out the window. He walks near me, wrapping his hands around my waist and looking at where I was pointing. "I know, baby girl. It's beautiful, isn't it?" I got away from his soft grip around my waist and ran out of the house yelling, 

"Bet you can't catch me, now!" He stood out of the house, "Hey!" he yelled back at me, laughing. 

"Juls, you know I can catch you anywhere!" 

"Oh, yeah? Then try and catch me," I said, running, feeling the rain droplets touch my skin. 

"Wait till I get you!" he yelled in the rain, running after me. 

I laughed. I was finally out of breath. I stopped to catch my breath when I found the familiar arms around me, "Got you, now!" Alex said, laughing. I laughed, and we fell on the wet grass. We were giggling and having fun in the rain. 

"You aren't that bad, after all." Alex turned to me, all drenched in rain. I gave him a little punch on the side of his arm. "Of course, no" He looked at me, smiling. "I'm the best one at school," I added, turning back to look at the damp sky. "Yeah, right," he scoffed. "What do you know, anyway," I asked, turning back to him. He looked back at me from the sky, and took some seconds before he tugged in the little stands of my hair behind my ears. 

"Come on, Julia. Before we get sick!" He straightend up from the wet grass and held his hand towards me to pull me up. And we ran together hand in hand back to our house.