𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Will i see you again?"

Haruchiyo Sanzu's face lit up with a smile. His pretty blue irises were fixed on the [color]-rette young man in his arms, who was leaning on his chest, while his [color] eyes briefly looked up at him before shutting.

HE'S IN MY ARMS HE'S IN MY ARMS HE'S IN MY ARMS HE'S IN MY ARMS HE'S IN MY ARMS HE'S IN MY ARMS HE'S IN MY ARMS HE'S IN MY ARMS HE'S IN MY ARMS

Sanzu's smile widened to the point that it hurt his cheeks, but he couldn't care less. He's emotions went array and he couldn't think about anything except the fact that the [color]-rette young man was finally in his arms. He could hear his heart thumping loudly in his ears rather than the background music itself, and he is sure that [Name] noticed it as well.

He felt like he was drowning in a never-ending pleasure; it wasn't the same feeling he had whenever he used drugs or so whatever. It was different. It was good. It was addicting. And Sanzu loves it every bits of it.

Sanzu guided [Name] way to where the bar's exit was after he harshly shoved the woman off, occasionally colliding with a couple of shoulders. His arms were wrapped around [Name], drawing him closer to him, and he was immediately greeted by [Name]'s familiar and warming scent, tempting him to smell him even more.

"Are you okay, [Name]-kun?" He asked, his mouth close to [Name]'s ears as his name rolled smoothly off his tongue. "Huh?" [Name] slurred, clearly out of it and turned to face him, their lips nearly touching each other. "Do you want me to kill that woman?" Sanzu smiled, his diamond-shaped scars widened with every movement.

He was furious of course.

He instantly got the hint that the woman spiked [Name]'s drink as soon as he arrived at the scene, just by looking at her expression and behavior and how [Name] tries to pull away himself. If it hadn't been for Sanzu going where the college student was, [Name] would have been in bed with that filthy woman by now.

"That woman...? I don't care about her..."

A disturbing glint appeared in his eyes as soon as he heard [Name]'s words and a laugh escape from him as he and [Name] was now outside at the bar. He was ecstatic at the thought of murdering that woman, but he needed to take care of [Name] first, like he always did.

He then gently sweep [Name] up in his arms when he catches him just in time [Name] was about to fall down. He carried the [color]-rette and walk where his car was while [Name] groaned and nuzzled in his neck, his lips brushing on his neck, forcing a shudder crawled up in his spine.

"You're so cute [Name]-kun..."

...

Sanzu's voice echoed softly around the room.

The smooth yet rough hand holding his nape, keeping him in place. As a pair of lips attached to his and [Name]'s tongue entwined with his sensually. [Name]'s tongue is hot, exploring the inside his mouth, not leaving anything else untouched and Sanzu felt like dying from it.

"Urmm...[Nam...hah...[Name]..."

A moan ripped itself out of Sanzu's mouth, his words dying down on [Name]'s mouth. He tries to stop [Name] and let him rest, only for him to shiver when he feel [Name]'s free hand gripped his waist, pushing him further into the wall where his back leaning to.

Both of them were already on [Name]'s apartment and when Sanzu guided [Name] way to his bedroom, the [color]-rette suddenly pushed him into the wall and latched his lips with him, taking him by surprise.

Fuck. The aphrodisiac was strong and it's also affecting him. He could feel his knees getting weaker from being manhandled and his body getting hotter in every second and [Name]'s touch and kisses just make it worse.

"You smell nice..."

[Name] slurred, moving his head close to Sanzu's neck and lick a stripe before biting down, eliciting a moan from Sanzu both pain and pleasure. Sanzu could feel his heart would jump out of his ribcage after hearing [Name]'s words and metaphorical hearts appeared in his eyes and eventually getting drowned by pleasure.

...

The creaking of the bed, wet slapping sounds, and sinful sounds echoed throughout the room.

Everything's blurry for [Name]. Although with his blurry sight and hazy mind, he saw a person underneath him, their sweaty yet filled with bites and bruises back facing him and their slightly long hair swayed at every thrust he gave.

"Heuk! [Na-[Name]! Hic! Too...too good!"

He heard the person underneath him moaned, before he gritted his teeth and trusted his hips harder. He then leaned over and latched his mouth on the other's shoulder and bite down, tasting the metallic taste. Everything felt so hot and good.

"[Na-[Name]!" Sanzu whimpered as [Name]'s hands gripped both of his wrists, pulling them back as his body went forward slightly with each thrust. His head hung down as he watched the slight bump on his abdomen disappear and reappear, feeling [Name]'s cock go even deeper inside of him.

It's feels good. Too good.

His entire body was trembling from the overwhelming amount of pleasure, as his cock was already dripping with precum and the familiar heat pooling in his abdomen. "[N...Ah...[Name]⏤I...I'm gonna..." Sanzu whimpered, looking back at [Name] who just kissed him which he moaned.

"Shut up and let me cum inside you."

[Name] groaned, eliciting another cry from Sanzu. His other hand released Sanzu's left arm and held Sanzu's locks, pushing him down on the pillow, and give one last thrust before cumming inside of Sanzu.

"Hic! [Name]!" Sanzu cried in ecstasy, feeling the sticky substance fill him as his cum splurted out of his slit, landing on his chest and some even reached his face before collapsing on the bed, catching up his breath.

[NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME [NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME [NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME [NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME [NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME [NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME [NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME [NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME [NAME] CUMMED INSIDE ME

He grinned, heart rapidly thumping before glancing at [Name] beside him who immediately went unconscious.

"I love you [Name]."