"It has nothing to do with her, at least not anymore" I finally answer starting everything else but his dumb face.

"No don't give me that look, man, we are going to talk about this" he declared, glancing at him now he looks so much like my headmaster back in school that always behaves seriously but looks funny instead.

    "Fine, I Am scared that she would find someone else better than me just like Sophie did. There I said it are you happy " I asserted gulping the whiskey that I stole from Abeer.

       Been with Sanvi has been messing up my brain for a while now and reopening all my healed wound maybe am much better without her anyway. I think alcohol is getting to me.
"I think you have had enough of this today" he declared snatching the bottle of whiskey from the table".

"Hey I need that " I yelled at his annoying ass

"Not you don't need this you need to address your issue, " he stated

"That's way more worst than taking my whiskey beside I don't want to talk about it right now" I groan out ignoring him, as I looked around its office avoiding this crappy conversation.

     It's big and nice, it's not as big as mine though but it's cozy and has this cool vibe I find myself running here whenever I am having an episode because if I were to be at my office I would have fired everyone already. Abeer wasn't having any of my excuse he was eager to finish this conversation.

  "You need to come in terms with the fact that Sophie and Sanvi are two different people, Sophie is a slimy bitch while Sanvi is an Angel she deals with your boring ass every day I don't think she is going to cheat on you." He explained.

  "I know she is an angel but you lost me at the part where you called my ass annoying," I said with a shrug.

  * A few hours later*

    "You know what I can't take it anymore, you need to get yourself together and get your woman to talk to you and fucking stop annoying the hell out of me, I have never seen you like this before. It's annoying to watch you are beyond pussy whipped man it's a whole new level for me" he yelled

       Putting away his laptop, nicely done finally I  have been trying to get his attention for a while now using anything I could find my hands on to throw at him.

   "So what the hell do you suggest I do, " I asked... Focusing my attention on his frowning face, wow this is great he finally gets the taste of his own medicine. I would have laughed at his expression right now if I wasn't so desperately waiting for his idea.

"First plan a romantic gesture for her or something. second I want you to get out of my damn cabin right now and don't you ever come back till you fix things up with your wife." He yelled or more like screams at me. Turning his chair away from my side backing me.
"Good Idea why didn't I think of this before, not the driving me out of your cabin part though that is just plain rude" walking around to stand in front of him, in look close to murdering me.

" just fucking plan a date, a movie night, or whatever would make her forgive you and stop bothering me don't you have any work to do by the way," he asked with a desperate tone.

"Fine I am leaving, I have the perfect plan, " I replied smiling weirdly at myself. 

"I hope you don't want to cook or something like that, I suggest you avoid that idea if you don't want to kill your wife "

  I guess that idea had just gotten thrown out of the boat.

____________________

Sanvi's POV

    I have been having a blast at messing with Mahir, At first, I was very angry at him but right now am just amused watching how far he would go to earn my forgiveness.

   I got out of my car walking towards, I get in to see all the light off that's strange, the light suddenly got switch on
   "Surprised wifey, dinner is served I got a lot plan for our evening" Mahir yells out scaring the life out of me.

      He led me outside to the pool area that was beautifully decorated, it looks so romantic,

   " Did you prepare all this food for me?" I asked hoping he didn't cook though I don't want to die I panicked staring at the food on the table.

  "Relax, I didn't prepare the food, I ordered out beside you are lucky you are. So cute that would have been offending" he said with a smile.

"Shall we eat?" I asked returning his smile.

"We shall my beautiful Wifey" he replies as we both laugh at how cheesy he sounds
.
.
.
.
.
..............................

I hope you like the chapter guys we are gradually drawing to the end of the book. We have just a few chapters to go. Don't forget to vote and comment.