Right you totally forgot about that because you were too busy dealing with Sumire's cold at the time. "Right, I knew that" you said as you both exit the elevator.

Following the directions of the hotels receptionist. "Listen tomorrow I have the day off if you want to go out just me and you." Satoru said while opening the hotel room door. "Wow" was the only thing that came out of your mouth after seeing the luxury hotel room.

"Im going to go put Sumire down in the other room and take a shower." Satoru said before he opened another room that led straight to the kids room. You could say that Satoru was rich but you didn't realize he was this rich.

After searching up to see how much a single night would cost on a room like this you were surprised to see that it had cost 10k for one single night.

You were praying that this trip would help you and satoru's marriage but in reality you only had one purpose here.

Despite all the fighting and bad things that has happened to you and Satoru you just couldn't bring yourself to truly hate him. At some point when you were at the lowest point of your life he was there.

He would be the one you would call or text whenever something made you upset or sad. He was your soulmate, or so you thought. Satoru is the type of man who would do anything for you. If he truly loves you at least.

You hated yourself for not noticing earlier. Despite everything you still deeply love Satoru because he was there for you when your parents had gotten a divorce and you found out that your dad had cheated on your mom.

It was devastating because you and your father had a close relationship with eachother. When you found out Satoru immediately snuck out to see you at the middle of the night.

You both spent the night watching the stars together at the park. Deep down you still miss that day, the day when you both were still kids and madly in love.  It hurt so bad knowing that the same Satoru gojo from that day is gone. You let out a small sigh before unpacking your things.

You stopped when you slowly pulled out a beautiful dress. The dress was a stunning silky blue color, with a sweetheart neckline and delicate spaghetti straps.

It was made of the finest silk fabric, with intricate embroidery along the bodice and a long, sweeping skirt. The dress was an elegant and luxurious piece, perfect for a special occasion.

As soon as you let out a small gasp Satoru came out of the room with a tower wrapped around his waist.

You could see his tone muscles and his messy wet white hair. "Oh you weren't meant to see that." grabbing an extra towel he started drying his hair.

You couldn't help yourself and you started trailing your eyes all over him. Checking him out because who's stopping you? He's your husband after all. His muscles looked good as you watched droplets of water going down his v line. His small waist and tone muscles made you bite your lip.

"Like what you see?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You couldn't remember when you last had sex. There had been a lot of fighting and arguments that got in the way of anything intimate.

Hiding your face  you had a small tint of pink on ur cheeks from all the dirty thoughts that were going through your mind. "Im gonna go take a shower." Taking off your shirt you began to undress yourself.

Who cared if Satoru was right in front of you after all hes seen you plenty of times naked before. Satoru just stared at you, watching you do everything barely even blinking.

"What are you doing." He asked his eyes trailing all over your body. It felt weird seeing your husband like this. Him checking you out to be exact. "Im going to go take a shower." You responded taking off your bra by yourself.