Chapter 10: Puzzle Complete

Start from the beginning

"Haz, I know what's right for me and I know what's not. You are definitely worth all I have to give."

"Yeah?" Harry asked. Though he tried to play it nonchalant, a hint of excitement appeared in his tone. Louis nodded, smiling a bit. Harry wrapped an arm around Louis' waist, then pulled him closer. "Prove it." Harry said, seductively. Louis looked back and forth between the lust-filled eyes and Harry's pink, plump lips. He didn't need to second guess anything. So, he grabbed Harry by the neck-line of his T-shirt and pulled him, collided to their lips together. It wasn't their first kiss, but, for some reason, it felt as though it was. Louis' hands ran through Harry's curls, gently caressing his scalp. Harry let out a small moan, hands resting on Louis' hips. "I love you so much, Louis. Forgive me?"

"I already have." Louis mumbled against his lips, pulling him back in for another kiss. There was a knock at the door, followed by Jennifer walking in on their make-out session. 

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I do have other clients to see." She grinned, raising an eyebrow at the seen before her. Louis and Harry pulled apart, blushing and panting. Louis fixed Harry's curls, trying to return them to their prior state, but it seemed impossible with all the tugging he did.

"We'll just be going now. Thank you for everything." Harry said, standing up an giving Jennifer a hug. 

"I'll see you both at the party later and I'll bring your certificate of completion." Jennifer assured him.

"What party?" Louis asked, slightly confused.

"You'll see." Harry grabbed his hand, intertwined their fingers, then sprinted out the door.

[Next Scene]

Just like promised, Anne threw Harry a celebratory party for completing all of his therapy sessions. There did come a point where he wasn't in it for the party anymore and went on his on free will; however, she still decided it would ease the mood a bit, after all he had been through. A few friends from Harry's school showed up, as well as a few family members. A neighbor, or two, stopped by to say their congratulations and, of course, seeing that it was a party and all, Jaymi made sure to be there. This time, Olly had to tag along to keep him in check. It wasn't one of those events where he could just go around, swallowing a bit of every alcoholic beverage he came in contact with. Though Jaymi protested to abiding by his boyfriend's rules, he had managed to stay on his best behavior, so far.

Harry and Louis found themselves in the storage room, too busy caught up in another make-out session to tend to the guests. Harry would hold a firm grip on Louis' waist, while Louis stood on the tip of his toes, pulling at Harry's curls and moaning against each other mouth. They had missed each other entirely too much and it dancing and drinking was the last thing they had in mind. Of course, the night was a bit too young to indulge in any further activities, so they kept it a bit PG - or their own definition of it anyway. They both pulled away - breathless. Harry slid down against the wall, sitting on his bum. Louis rested on his lap, just starring out to space. There wasn't an awkward silence, just one of those times they could enjoy each other's companies and bask in the moment.

"We should get back to the party, Haz." Louis said, laughing lightly. He had realized they had been in there almost the entire time and it was Harry's party, after all. 

"I agree." Harry said, but soon found himself pulling Louis in for another kiss. There was just something about the older lad and he couldn't keep his hands off of him.

"Whenever you're ready." Louis mumbled against his mouth, giving him indication that he was ready to leave the storage room at any moment...or was he.

"I know." Harry whispered, sharing another kiss. 

"Maybe just one more." Louis stated.

"Mmhm." Harry mumbled, nodding in agreement and, again, they were kissing. The door opened, revealing Anne, who quickly turned away and covered her eyes.