Chapter 1: How I missed you

A/N: So, again I was inspired to do this. I hope you find comfort in this at least a little. Though I am taking college classes at the moment and I hope I don't abandon this work at like chapter 2 but I wish you all a great day/night

                                                 ||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю

"Oh....God"

The vampire lady threw her head back as she felt Mirandas hands on her thighs again. "You know your servants probably heard you, Alcina." Miranda said as she dabbed her mouth with the cloth that Alcina had given to her. Miranda gripped Alcina chin as she examined her flushed face. Miranda then let go and cleared her throat. 

"So? I'm pretty sure that they won't question me nor my daughters. They are just maids." Alcina said as she was going to stand. She ran her hands down her cream colored dress to make sure there were no imperfections. 

Miranda rolled her eyes as she started walking toward the door. "This was just a one time thing, Alcina." With that the blonde walked out of the study room they were in. Alcina sighed as she started walking after the door, she bent down to exit the room only to bent her full height again. Those words simply hurt her feelings, after all her reputation can't be harm by some woman. The sound of buzzing noises filled her ears and she continued walking toward the main hall. 

"My daughters, what brings you to me?" She asked as she stopped and turned around to see her daughters form in front of her.

"Mother! Is there another meeting this evening?" The red head chirped quickly.

"Yes, yes there is Daniela. In which I must get ready to depart." The tall woman chuckled as she kissed each of their foreheads. 

"We hope you well, mother" The dark haired woman said. 

"Of course, you all will behave while I'm gone. Bela you are in charge." Alcina said as she stood her full height. The blonde hair girl stepped forward and grinned making the other two ladies  frown and groan. Alcina chuckled and waved them goodbye as she started getting into her carriage. 

Finally a broken down church came into view as she approached the building more. Keeping a groan to herself as she seen a short man finishing his cigar and throwing it down onto the cement and stepping on it before looking up to the carriage that was arriving. "Well, here comes the big bitch." Venom seemed to have laced his voice extending the word bitch as he bowed down at the waist as the 9ft lady got out of her carriage and huffed at him. 

"At least you have enough manners to bow to me, Heisenberg" Alcina took another puff from her cigarette  holder and blew it into his face making him cough. "Shut the fuck up, big bitch. Let's just hurry up. I- WE are already late as it is." Heisenberg walked into the broken down church and flipped off Alcina as she ducked down to enter the building. 

"Why you lit-"

"Alcina! Please take a seat" A voice boomed throughout the church causing Heisenberg to chuckle as Alcina lowly growled and flipped off Heisenberg. Alcina slowly raised a brow as she seen a black puma laying beside her chair. The animal looked at her and seemingly smirked. "If I may but why is this feline here." Alcina asked as she was going to sit down only for the puma to rest it's head in her lap causing her to stiffen a little. 

"That's what I want to talk about. As you all know I wanted to have this meeting here about a certain someone, our special guest, but I hate to inform and bug you that she will need a place to stay." Miranda started as she looked at the big cat laying its head in Alcina's lap. "Special guest?" Heisenberg asked. "Yes, a fifth lord." Miranda stated causing all the people in the church to look at her. " A fifth one?" A little doll yelped as another woman in a black dress and veil pulled her into her lap again. "Angie, please." She whispered.