chapter two

season 01 x episode 04

Girl in New Orleans

  Stella and Jackson, still stuck in their wolf forms, went looking for the pregnant werewolf, wanting to see how she was. They were walking deep in the Bayou when they heard a car door shut, confused they went to go look.

  They saw the pregnant werewolf go inside a shack. Looking back to the car they saw an older looking woman sitting in the car, on the phone with someone. "Send them in now and tell them to do it quickly."

  The wolves looked at each other silently agreeing that they were going to stick around.

  They walked further away from the car but made sure to stay close to the shed and woods. They could hear a conversation happening inside.

  "A unique birthmark," said an unknown voice. Using their wolf hearing they concentrated on the noises and voices inside the shed.

  "We're pretty much done here, right?" asked the werewolf, a little nervous. A cellphone suddenly rang.

  "Your blood pressure's a bit high. I've got something for it." said the unknown voice. 'This must be a doctor's office' thought Stella.

  Suddenly a car had been heard pulling up to the front of the shed.

  Stella turned to Jackson wondering if he had heard it. Jackson turned towards the shed and howled, hoping to alert the werewolf inside the shed.

  Fighting could be heard happening inside the shed. Stella hoped that the pregnant werewolf would make it out. 

  Suddenly, her silent prayers had been answered, she saw the girl jumping out of a window, and ran toward the woods.

  Stella and Jackson are watching from a distance as the pregnant werewolf fought the men that tried to do God knows what to her.

  Suddenly, as one of the men tried to take the werewolf by surprise, his neck was snapped by a blonde that appeared quite literally out of nowhere.

  "I have to say, I'm impressed." said the blonde.

  "How did you find me?" asked the werewolf out of breath.

  "Your text got me halfway, vamp hearing did the rest. Who are they?" asked the blonde vampire, looking at the dead men on the ground.

  "Witches, Warlocks, whatever." said the brunette werewolf out of breath.

  More footsteps are heard, causing everyone to look over and see more men walking over with flashlights in hand.

  "There are more of them. Run!" the blonde vampire told the pregnant werewolf. The werewolf was reluctant to go but after a while she ran.

  "If I had a dollar for every mess my family has gotten me into." the blonde vampire muttered to herself. Suddenly she was shot in the stomach and heart causing her to fall to the ground unconscious.

  "Rebekah!" the pregnant werewolf shouted for the blonde vampire. Then she's shot with an arrow to the shoulder. There had to be something coating the arrows because of how fast she had passed out.

  Without a second thought Stella and Jackson jumped into action, attacking the men. Stella jumped off of the ground latching her canines onto one of the men's necks. She pulled until she felt the man go limp.

  She turned to look at Jackson and saw he was dealing with his own guy, when she saw a guy sneaking up on Jackson, she jumped and clawed at his chest. The guy tried pushing Stella off of himself but failed. Stella bit his neck and slowly but surely he was dead.

  Once she got off of him, she turned to look at Jackson and saw he had also just finished off his guy.

  Jackson and Stella backed off and waited for the pregnant werewolf to wake up.

  "Hayley?! HAYLEY?!" Rebekah could be heard yelling.

-

  It had been a few minutes and finally Hayley had begun to wake up. Jackson howled in hope to alert Rebekah that Hayley was awake.

  As Hayley walked to the shed, Jackson and Stella stayed close. As Hayley walked closer, Rebekah and a tall man came out of the shed, looking relieved to see Hayley.

  "Hayley, what happened?" said the unknown man, rushing towards Hayley. "Tell me what happened."

  "I can't remember." Hayley said, shaking her head confused.

  The man placed his hand on Hayleys shoulder looking for any sign of a wound on her. "You've completely healed. There's not a scratch on you."

  Hayley sighed "One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember?"

  "No. Not that fast." The man said, sounding shocked.

  "Leave her alone." Rebekah said, aiding Hayley, helping her sit down. "It's the baby, the vampire blood, Klaus' blood in your system. It can heal any wound. Your own child healed you." Rebekah came to the realization.

  "How did you escape?" Rebekah asked Hayley. "You were outnumbered, unarmed. Those men were ripped to shreds."

  Hayley glanced up at the man from where she was sitting "I think it was the wolves. I think they're trying to protect me."

  The man angrily pointed to Hayley, "The witches were supposed to protect you. When I get my hands on Sophie Deveroux-"

  Hayley cut the man off, "It wasn't Sophie, It was Agnes."

  "Fine. Agnes, Sophie. It's all the same to me. I'll slaughter the lot of them all." said the man. By the way that he was protecting Hayley, Stella figured that he was most likely the father of Haley's baby.

  "Not if Elijah gets there first." disagreed Rebekah.

  "Elijah?" Hayley wondered, "Did you find him?"

  "He's been in touch, and he has a plan." Rebekah revealed to the other two people. "All he asks is that we take care of you."

  Hayley smiled at that information. "Hey. So can we go home now? I'd really like to sleep for a few days."

  Hayley stood up only to slowly start to fall, "Whoa!"

  The man rushed forward to catch her , "I've got you, love. I've got you."

  Jackson and Stella watched as the three other supernatural's walked off.

- notes:

* In the beginning Hayley is referred to as 'pregnant werewolf' a lot because Stella still didn't know her name and hasn't been introduced to her. 

* Also, Klaus is referred to as 'the man' lol, because well Stella still doesn't know him

* I hope you enjoyed.