chapter one

season 01 x episode 03

Tangled up in Blue

  Stella and Jackson, being stuck in their wolf forms, were always wandering the Bayou. They made sure to never get too close to the city because of Marcel and his rules.

  Today on their wandering walk they came across a huge house, it kind of looked like a plantation. They walked closer and saw a pregnant girl standing near the pool. As Stella and Jackson walked closer a twig snapped, which got the girls attention.

  Soon enough the pregnant girl was in front of them. As the girl examined the wolves, they examined her. Stella felt a connection to the girl and the girl's baby. She felt as though she knew her.

  Suddenly a voice was heard, "You're not supposed to be out here." Everyone's eyes directed themselves toward the girl who had just come out of literally nowhere.

  "Who are you?" asked the pregnant girl.

  "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." The girl said and smiled, getting a little closer to the pregnant girl. "I'm Sabine, we met. I'm one of Sophie's friends."

  It looked like the pregnant girl was connecting who Sabine was, "You're one of the witches."

  Sabine smiled comfortingly at the girl, "Sophie just asked me to come keep you company while everyone is out." Sabine looked at the wolves then back at the girl. "You know, they're drawn to you."

  Sabine nodded towards the wolves, causing the girl to glance back at the wolves.

  "The child you're carrying is part vampire, part werewolf. You and Klaus made something special."

  The girl let out a breathy laugh, "You sound like Elijah. He thinks this baby is gonna make us one big, happy family, but now he's gone, and I don't even know what..." the girl paused, placing her hands on her stomach and sighing, "... it is."

  "You know I can do something about that if you want, I mean, find out if it's a boy or a girl." Sabine said.

  The girl shook her head confused, "I thought you couldn't do witchy stuff around here."

  Sabine chuckled and smiled, "It's not magic, just an old trick my grandmother taught me." Sabine nodded towards the house, "Come on. You have to be a little curious."

  Both girls headed back inside, leaving the wolves outside. 

- notes:

* I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

* Chapters are going to be short right now, mostly because Stella is still in her wolf form and she can't say/do much. I hope to be updating more frequently now but please do not rush me :)