Chapter 19: Silly of Me

Start from the beginning

"You went to the lobby bar huh?" He asked

"Yeah I was supposed to go to the pool but whatever" I said

"Atleast let me make sure you get to your room" he said

"Ok but don't try nothing funny I will shoot you" I said

He threw his hands up in defense

"I don't want no smoke with you" he said laughing

We got off and he walked me to my door, I found out he was only staying 3 doors down from me and his name is Ty (short for Tyler). I opened my door and he stopped me getting my attention before I could close it.

"Hey, maybe I can get your number and we can go out some time?" He asked

"Umm I'm not dating right now I just got out of a crazy situation" I started and he cut me off

"Listen we can go out as just friends, nothing more" he said smiling

Ugh this man was so fine and his smile makes it hard to say no. Even though Dave did me dirty and hurt me I still couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I'm sorry Ty but no, thank you for making sure I made it to my room safe. I'll see you around." I said closing my door and blowing out a breath

My friends would curse me out if they knew I just turned this fine ass man down.

My phone started vibrating and it was a blocked caller aka Dave. He's been blowing my phone up so bad that's why I haven't been talking on it he called back to back the first 20 minutes I was on the phone with Lexi and Kenn. Lexi had to text him and tell him to stop because he was fucking up our FaceTime call and he stopped but now he's back at it again. I'll be getting my number changed tomorrow. I turned my phone off getting in the bed to lay down for a little while.

I woke up 4 hours later it was now dark in my entire room besides the tv being on. I turned my phone on checking the time, it was 9:04pm. I had over 50 notifications some from social media, others was texts from my friends and fake numbers Dave texting me from and missed calls from him.

I texted my friends back letting them know I just woke up from my nap. I guess Dave just got back to the house and realized I'm not there oh well fuck him.

I am a good woman and a hard working one I never deserved to be lied to or cheated on. It may have been different if we were still boyfriend and girlfriend but this man asked ME to marry him, I was supposed to become your wife but you'd still want to chase random hoes it doesn't make sense. I'm heart broken but I will be ok, it's not for me to make sense of the situation because I know I was good to him overall and he'll just have to deal with losing me.

I took some pajamas out of my suitcase so I could take a shower, I decided to order some food on Uber eats and catch up on pvalley for the rest of the night.

I turned the shower all the way to hot and let the bathroom get steamy. I don't even smoke , except a few times with Dave but I stole a blunt from his stash when I left. I lit it and smoked it before showering. I got out the shower and quickly dried off throwing on a gray short leotard because my food was almost here. I put on my LV slippers and then grabbed my room key, walking to the elevator to get my food from the lobby. I got on the elevator going to the lobby and when the doors open just guess who I saw in the lobby ...

Tyler again, he was with a group of guys this time laughing