Chapter 12: Closure

Sorry For Any Typos, Mistakes & Errors.

I know the text in the last chapter was dated for October but let's pretend that wasn't there & it is now Christmas time !! 🙄😭😭😭
_____________________________

4 Months Later ...

📍 Miami,FL

Lexi POV:

I was so happy to touchdown for the holidays, I've missed my friends so much. They're always so busy, barely ever answering their phones. Me and Karin have been worried about Kenn though she's been M.I.A for a few weeks, we're going to check on her together to make sure she's ok. Karin said she stopped at the condo a few times but she wasn't there and she hasn't been in the shop, we know she's alive because she'll text us or answer our phone calls and say she's ok but we need to see her for ourselves. Me and CJ chilled with Brandon a few weeks ago, he had to fly to Atlanta to check out the club and talk numbers with Brandon I tagged along because I was bored. I seen the posts with the shade room and him being out with that girl but I saw in his face when we were there that he misses Kenn. Instead of calling her or talking to her he's being a typical man & chasing pussy to avoid his real problems.

Pulling up to the shop I got out and went in sneaking up behind Karin.

"Bestfriendddddd" I yelled

"Lexiiiiii omg I miss you so much!" She yelled hugging me tight

"You ready to go check on this crazy girl?" I asked

"Yeah just let me lock the shop up and we can be out" she said

Locking up the shop Karin came out and got inside my car. CJ got me a rental for my time being here, Dave dropped Karin off at the shop and drove her car because she told him she would be with me today. We're all spending the holidays at Karin & Dave's house since they had the biggest house. Brandon is supposed to be coming too that's what we have to tell Kenn & knowing her she won't be willing to stay at their place.

Pulling up to the building we got up going up to our old condo. Karin used her key opening up the door calling out Kenn name.

"Kenn ! It's Karin & Lexi, you here?" Karin yelled out

"Yeah I'll be out in a second Hold on" she yelled from the bathroom in her room

"Ok well atleast we know she's home for once" Karin said rolling her eyes

Kenn came walking out the room in a sports bra and shorts as we were sitting down in the living area.

"girl we have been looking for—- OH MY GODDDDD!" Karin yelled

"Kennnnnnnn!" I said with teary eyes