Chapter 19: Silly of Me

Start from the beginning

I pulled up to the hotel letting valet take my car, I went inside going to check in. Once I checked in and got my keys and stopped by the bar for a drink. I decided I would come back down to the pool.

Entering my room I sat my drink down then opening my suitcase looking for bathing suit. I need to fix my hair I look crazy as shit. I looked in the mirror sighing my eyes were puffy and red. I can't believe this is really happening to me, this was the man I was supposed to marry and have kids with.

I immediately started crying again, I walked out the bathroom walking back into the room. I picked up my cup and drank down my drink quickly.
I would just sit at the bar instead because it was a restaurant also. I hot combed  the top of my hair and decided to leave on the nude short two piece set I had on, I was in no mood for anything. I grabbed my purse and my room key taking my talents back to the lobby.

Making it down to the lobby I walked over to the bar/restaurant

Making it down to the lobby I walked over to the bar/restaurant. I decided to sit in a booth for more privacy and Group FaceTime Lexi and Kenn back.

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" Lexi asked

"You look cute sis, where you at? What you doing?" Kenn asked in one breath

"I'm at the hotel, y'all know it's a restaurant and bar in here so I decided to come get a drink and try to eat but I don't have an appetite" I said pouting

I sat inside the restaurant bar for two hours talking to Kenn and Lexi. I went through the motions I cried, especially because I had a few drinks, I got mad all over again, and I laughed because that's one thing me and my friends gone do.

I paid my bill, getting up to go back to my room. While waiting for the elevator I was having a hard time standing so I leaned against the wall and heard chuckling beside me

"You ok?" He said

He was fine as fuck and had a nice smile.

"Yeah I'm ok" I hiccuped

The elevator opened and we both got on, pressing the same button on opposite sides. We looked at each other and laughed.