Chapter 3: On the Prowl

Start from the beginning

(F/N) blushed softly, seeing the older woman standing outside of Marisa's house, spotting a luggage bag behind her.

"Oh, hello there!" The lady greeted. "I'm not at the wrong address, am I?" She asked, looking over at the numbers on the house.

"A-Are you looking for Marisa?" (F/N) asked.

"Yes, indeed!"

"Um, she's currently out with her sister today," (F/N) answered.

"Is she?" The lady asked.

In a short flash, the lady was inside the house, standing next to a phone.

"I wish I had known the two of you were going to leave," the lady said, "then I would've spent the night in a motel." The lady looked down at the window, seeing the different people passing by. (F/N) just sat at the counter, looking at the lady as she talked.

He scanned her entire body, spotting her own round rump, wide hips, a slim waist, and a rather large bust. He couldn't help but keep his eyes on her body. It didn't matter to him that her hair was gray, or the fact that she was way older than him, she did look nice.

"Alright then," the lady continued, talking to Marisa or Amanda, "well, I'll have some company here till you get back. I'll see you later! I love you! Bye!" The lady hung up the phone, which caused (F/N) to look away from him and sip his cup of orange juice. The lady walked over to the counter where (F/N) sat, and sat across from him. "Well, it's nice to meet such a young, and handsome boy," the lady greeted, making (F/N) blush. "My name's Gloria, it's nice to meet you," she greeted, extending her hand out to him. (F/N) reached over and held her hand, shaking it.

"I-I'm (F/N)," he nervously greeted.

"My, such a lovely name," the lady, Gloria, replied, making (F/N) blush a bit deeper. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you, or anything, I was hoping to visit Marisa and Amanda since I'm back from traveling."

"I-It's okay, i was just lounging around, anyway." (F/N) slid the cup back and leaned on the counter. "So, where did you travel to?" He asked, starting up a conversation.

"Oh, I've been all over Europe!" Gloria answered. "The culture there was beautiful! My favorite place was Paris, the Louvre had such amazing art!" Gloria got up and walked over to her bag, bending over to open it. (F/N) looked away, given that her ass was aimed right at him. "I got some pictures of the art," Gloria continued, pulling a camera out of the bag. She then walked over next to (F/N) and held her camera out. "There were some interesting exhibits, even had an ancient, African drum on display!" Gloria leaned over, holding the camera out for (F/N) to see, her large bust pressing against his arm. (F/N) tried to focus on the pictures being shown to him, but her exposed cleavage made it impossible for him to really focus. He smiled and nodded, looking at each picture Gloria switched through. "You know, I've heard from Marisa that you were learning to cook, right?"

"Uh, yeah!" (F/N) replied, glancing away from Gloria. "Marisa was teaching me a whole lot about cooking."

"Do you mind if I try some of your cooking?" Gloria asked.

"Wh-What!?" (F/N) asked.

"I want to try some of your cooking," Gloria replied, "if you've learned from Marisa, then it should be good!" (F/N) blinked a few times, before glancing away and scratching the back of his head.

"I mean...I guess she wouldn't mind if I cook you something," (F/N) muttered. Gloria smiled a bit wider, watching as he got up and started the stove.

Moments quickly passed by, and after those moments a plate was set in front of Gloria. Steam slowly rose up from the meal he cooked up. She clapped her hands together and looked at the meal with a big smile.