9.

It's been days but nothing's changed. I've been in my room ever since. I haven't talked to anyone, not even my best friends not even my brother.

I feel so terrible. I literally can't look at myself in the mirror right now, I would most definitely faint.

I haven't touched my phone ever since that day, I heard my phone ring a million times but I could not be arsed to answer.

Kairo came to my room a couple times but he doesn't get me he probably thinks i'm just on my period. Ugh boys.

After a while of staring at my ceiling I saw my door swing open.

"HI ALANI" Destiny and Aaliyah both screamed in sync.

I just looked at them with tears in my eyes

"Oh. My. God. What happened" they said looking at me then at my room.

I feel so embarrassed, I don't care that they're
my bestfriends no one can see me in this state.

AMARE'S POV

Ever since the day that Ella texted me that screenshot of Alani chatting to my opp I immediately lost trust in her man.

I actually thought she was different.

I spent my days smoking and drinking to get rid of the pain I was feeling. I missed her smell, her touch, her presence.

I miss her man.

I don't know why but I felt so bad. I couldn't even get out of bed, Jordan had to drag me out of it everyday.

"Yo i'm going to Kizzy's house" Jordan said before putting his Jordans on.

"I'm coming too" I said.

Jordan told me Alani didn't come out of her room ever since that day. I feel bad for her, I don't like seeing her cry that shit makes me upset man.

But she shouldn't chat to my opps. The fact she even lied to me.

We walked into Kizzy's house and I sat at my usual spot.

"Yo where's Lani man I haven't seen her in time" Kay said. Everyone's noticing. I haven't told anyone cause that's not their business but whatever.

"I think she's on her period or suttin" Kairo said.

"What is that what girls do? Just lock themselves in their room" Jordan said. I can't believe this guy is serious.

"Bro abeg u shut up" I said.

"Just wondering innit" he said.

"Yo I beg u get my charger upstairs" Kairo asked me.

"Calm" I said while making my way upstairs.

ALANI'S POV

"What's going on?" Destiny asked while hugging me.

I love these girls oh my god. They're always here to comfort me, that's what real friends are like.

"It's over" I cried in their arms.

"What did that fucker do?" Aaliyah said while standing up, i'm sure she would've beat him up. At least tried.

"He's accusing me of cheating" I said.

"Girlll, elaborate tell us everything" Destiny said confused.

I tried to get myself together to explain everything clear.

"Okay so, before everything happened he asked me if I knew some girl named Ella. I said I don't. But never thought anything of it. Anyways so after that day he's just been dry, always declining my calls, not touching me, no kissing just nothing. He wasn't even answering my texts. So I gave up after like a week of trying to text and call him. Then one day he shows up at my yard with Kairo and I saw him so I tried to talk to him upstairs in my room. He then told me I cheated and Ella sent him the screenshots where I cheated. On my mums life I have never cheated on him. Whoever this Ella is she clearly is trying to ruin this relationship. But he didn't even trust me when I said I didn't" I explained now crying my eyes out.

I couldn't keep it in anymore, I just cried and cried. It hits harder when you're explaining it to someone.

KNOCK KNOCK

AMARE'S POV

I passed Alani's room and decided to just hear what they were talking about.

After everything I heard I just regretted everything. If she just explained it like this man.

I'm so stupid as well believing some next ting instead of my wife.

I don't care about anything anymore all I know is I need to fix this shit man.

Knock knock

"Come in" I heard destiny say.

I came in but there was no trace of Alani. Where is she?

"Where's Alani?" I asked.

"How do u even have the balls to ask us where she is? Why didn't u trust her, Alani would never cheat and u should've known" Aaliyah screamed while poking her finger in my chest.

Destiny held her back but I understand where Liyah was coming from. I'm fucking stupid I can't lie.

"I know man i'm trying to fix things aren't I?" I said.

"Well she's not here as u can see, so please leave" Destiny said.

I heard the shower turn on. She's probably getting ready.

"You know what u better fix this shit 'cause we're not playing with u. Just wait on the bed until she's ready" Liyah said before both walking out.

I sat on her bed and looked at the mess on the floor. Bare pizza boxes and empty Coke cans. The fuck happened to her?

After a while I heard the shower turn off and her walking out in a 2 piece. She looked gorgeous.

She looked shocked but hurt at the same time.

"Alani i'm so so sorry for not believing you man, I was stupid and I should've believed you" I said.

"You don't trust me" she said.

"I do it was just a mistake" I said.

"If you want this relationship to work you need to start trusting me" she said.

"Do you know how broken I was, you literally just left me all alone. U couldn't even communicate with me or nothing" she yelled.

"I know i'm sorry i'm trying to work on myself, I promise I'll do better and I'll try for u" I said.

"One more chance Amare I promise you" she said.

"I promise you I won't leave you again" I said.

"Alright" she said while sighing.

I need to prove to her that I'll never do her like that ever again.

"Come here" I said while pulling her in a hug. I've missed her so much, I felt safe each time I was with her.

She was my distraction from the streets, she kept me sane.

"I've missed you" she said.

"I've missed you more ma" I said.

I looked down at her face and pressed my lips on hers. I can't explain how much I've missed this. I've missed the way her lips taste and how they feel on mine.

What happened afterwards is self explanatory.

"I'm going to shower" she said.

"I'll join" I said.

"Look away" she said while undressing herself once again.

"I've seen u naked a million times and you're beautiful ma" I said.

She blushed like always. That shit makes me go crazy.

Let's just say we had a round 2.

———————————————

Everything seems to be fine between Amare and Alani or does it???

WHAT DID U GUYS THINK???

We're nearly at 500 reads!! tysm I only just started.

Does anyone want anything to change or happen in the next chapters, please tell me xxxxxx

Bye lovely's