Cheater (1)

Why can't you love me the way you should?
I know you could
Instead, my heartache is what you're choosing.
It's me that you are losing.

Meredith woke up with Derek's arm draped around her stomach, she put her hand on top of his and tapped it a little to wake him up.
He didn't move so she tried again.

"Derek .....Derek wake up" she nudged his chest but nothing.

"Wake the fuck up Derek!" His eyes sprung open and he sat up immediately.

"What's wrong? Is the baby okay?" He turned to face Meredith and put his hands on her bump.

"Everything's fine, I just wanted you to move your hand" she turned away from him and grabbed a cigarette from the draw and lit it.

Before she could use it Derek snatched it out her hand and put it out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Derek!"
She got out of bed and started pacing the room.

"You can't smoke while pregnant, you know that baby girl" she stopped pacing and looked at him.

"Don't. call .me. baby. girl."

Derek got out of bed and with one hand held her chin up and held her hand with the other.
"What's going on baby, your normally so cheerful not angry. You used to love it when I called you baby girl." Meredith looked at him in the eyes and back down at the floor.

"I'm going to be late for work" she got out of his grip and got ready to leave.

"I'm driving myself today. Don't wait up tonight I won't be home"before Derek could say anything the door slammed.

Derek sat against the wall and stared into the distance. A few tears fell down his cheeks. He didn't know what he did wrong, he loved Meredith and vowed to love her for all eternity. He didn't know what to do but he had to make sure she was okay.

My heart has been broken by someone I love.
How to forget is a gift from above.
You did what you did for reasons unknown,
And all the while I was cut to the bone.

When Meredith arrived at the hospital she saw a tall brown haired Italian man.

"Oh god he's so sexy in dark blue scrubs" Meredith thought to herself.

She thought she'd introduce herself so she walked over to him and stuck her hand out.
"Meredith, Meredith grey"

The man looked at her up and down,then smiled.

"Andrew, Andrew Deluca" he took her hand in his and looked at her in the eyes.
"Your very sexy by the way dr grey"
"Your not so bad yourself dr deluca"

She put her hand on his chest and looked at him.

"Why don't you come help me change into my scrubs?"

"Lead the way."

Meredith took his hand and took him into the attending's lounge and locked the door.
She put her bag in the cubby and took her t-shirt off.

Andrew put his hands on her waist.

"How far along are you ?"
"How did you know I was pregnant and not just fat?" Meredith let out a little giggle.

"I went to med school you know and that laugh.. it's Adorable."

Meredith blushed a little bit and put his hands on the bump. "I'm 5 months"
"Boy or girl?"
"Girl... could you find a scrub top please?"

Andrew let go of her waist and handed her a dark blue scrub top.

She took her leggings off and put the top on,before she could put the bottoms on Andrew grabbed her ass.
"Come home with me tonight baby."

"I would love to" when she finally got ready for the day they gave each other there phone numbers.

"Well I'll see you later then Andrew"
"5pm lobby?"

"Perfect"

They were about to share a kiss when Meredith's phone went off.
"I have to answer this... it's the baby daddy."

"Derek what do you want"

"Who's the guy in the attending's lounge with you?"

"It's none of your business"

"I'm your husband Mer"

"On call room,5 minutes"

"Thank you baby"

They hang up

"I'm sorry i have to go" Meredith grabs her lab coat and phone.
"I'll see you later Mer"

On call room

"Im sorry Derek" Meredith is on the floor crying.

Derek sits next to her and holds her.

"T-the hormones make me have two sides, I don't know why I was so mad this morning. A-and I flirted with another m-man."

"Im not mad Mer I'm just disappointed.I don't wanna lose you"

"I don't wanna lose you either" she leans more into him and snuggles.

"How about we take the day off, go home and have a bath?"

"I'd like that... also I'm sorry about what happened at home, i love it when you call me baby girl"

"I'm just glad your okay... baby girl"