Chapter 2

POV: Nameless ghoulette Night

I was trying to fall asleep but I just couldn't after the last band practice I couldn't focus. My mind was thinking about something or should I say someone.

I decided to go out of my room and walk around for a little bit and get my mind off of him. I take my mask in case something happens. The church is peaceful in a beautiful way like I was dreaming. I got to the door that lead me out of the basement. I opened it so fragilely like it was out of glass. I took a deep breath and started running through the hallway. I was finally feeling like myself.

While I was running around I saw something in the counter of my eye. I turned the way where I saw something move. I looked carefully and I saw a light and a figure moving. I decided to follow the figure.

I was following the figure until it stopped for a second and turned around and looked at me. I saw someone familiar. I locked eyes with him. From the familiar icy blue eyes were tears falling. I started to run in his direction "Dew..." and when I  ran to him I  hugged him. He hesitated for a second but then he hugged me back.

The only thing I heard was cries. Dewdrop was crying. We both started to let go of the hug.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him "No you need to forget about tonight, you understand me?" "Yes but-"I stopped I was too scared to ask. "What?" he asked me while looking deep into my soul. "Can you help me with something?" I looked at him but he didn't answer he just looked at me like he wanted me to keep going so I did. "Can you introduce me to the other ghoul?" He looked like he was disappointed at my request but he replied with a short answer "Okay."

After that I went to my room and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up late after what happened last night. I got dressed and I was ready to go to the diner area. By the time when I was there it was lunchtime. I got my food and made my way to the ghouls. I sat down next to Dewdrop. "Hey" I said to everyone and they all looked at me. "Guys this is Night. The ghoulette who plays the lead guitar with me." Dewdrop said it to his friends. They all smiled. "Hi Night! I'm Aether and this is my shy friend Rain." Aether said something to Rain. Rain shyly said "Hello" but I saw a hit of a smile when he said hello and that made me smile.

I talked to Rain the whole time. And we decided to go to our rooms together. "I saw you play the bass and let me say you are amazing!" I looked at Rain and saw the biggest smile I had ever seen. He looked so cute. "Thank you, Night. See you at practice!" And I went into my room.

I was running through the hallway to get to the practice room. I thought I was late but thank satan I wasn't. I took my guitar and we started the practice.

The whole time while I was playing the guitar I felt eyes on me and I looked who it was I saw those beautiful icy blue eyes.

I will try to write more. Love ya 💗