The Black Lady: Night 1

Napaka-ATTRACTIVE ko naman if I would say that even a black lady got attracted to my paranormal charm. How could I wish that this lady is good to me. But it showed no goodness to me for it made my nights terribly sleepless. Daig ko pa ang naka-rugby.

Well, allow me to make my story more serious.

It begun one peaceful night (as usual) when I woke up that I couldn't move my body. Literally, my body was as cold and stiff as ice. Yung feeling na gusto mong tumayo pero di mo magawa.

I felt I was so helpless.

Though mu body can't move, I can still see what's happening around. Nakamulat ang mga mata ko and the only thing that I can do was to OBSERVE. Isa lang ang nasa isip ko that time: ayokong makakita o maka-experience ng kababalaghan especially with my helpless situation. But my third eye didn't fail me.

My two friends were sleeping like logs and snoring like bees.
At hindi ko inakala ang susunod na mangyayari.

While I was suffering from my stiffed body, I felt something was INSIDE the room. I felt that somebody was looking at us.

Until...

A lady was standing in front of my friend's bed. She was just standing still. She was wearing a black thin long gown. Her hair was long that it reached her lower buttocks. I couldn't see her face. It seemed that every part of her body was covered with black fog.

I wished I should not see this but even how hard. I tried to close my eyes, they didn't.

I heard that the lady was calling my friend's name. It was a call of agony. A call signaling that she wanted something from my friend. The lady raised her hands trying to touch my friend's face.

Before the lady could do her plan, I blurted a short prayer from my mind and so the lady disappeared.

Questions at the back of my mind remained unanswered.

Who was the black lady?
What did she want from my friend?