You lied to us

We all sneak our way into Fairy Cottage. We bust down the door and see that Audrey is no where to be found. Jay runs upstairs then comes back to inform us she's not here. There's knocking on a pantry door. Ben and I look through the window. I sigh as I see Chad hugging his knees and rocking back and forth. Ben unlocks the door. "Chad?"

"I want my mommy." Chad says in fear.

"Oh my god. And this Man baby's older than me." I say laughing.

Ben helps Chad up as he flinched. "It's okay. What happened buddy?"

"Ben? Ben!" Chad hugs him looking like they're about to kiss. "She's gone? The doors open. I'm free. Freedom!" He yells, running out of there, while me and Harry laugh at him.
————————————————
"Let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already" Uma says as Mal laughs. "What do you say girl? Time to wrap things up?" They fist pump.

"You know, one day you're gonna have to tell me how you all got teamed up." Ben said.

"Actually, Mal promised to let all the kids off the isle when this was over." I said smiling, thinking about Gil.

"I have to tell you guys something." Mal said a little upset. "Uhm, I lied to you." Everyone looks at her confused. "The kids won't be coming off the isle."

"What do you mean?" Jay asks.

"The program is shut down, and the barrier will be closed for good."

I turn around feeling a tear run down my face. Everyone thought it was Bens dream to bring the vks here but originally it was my idea. I always felt bad for them. Having to stay there for they're parents wrong doings.

"For Auradons safety." Ben says.

"You do realize that Audrey's not from the isle right?! The kids haven't done anything wrong!" I say looking at Ben and Mal.

"We can't risk it with Hades!" Ben says raising his voice a little.

"What about those kids? We promised them, they could see they're parents whenever they want and you're just gonna force them to stay here?!"

"Alex.." Ben says. "Hades is too dangerous. We can't have him escape."

"Hold up!" Uma says as we turn to her. "So we're saving your precious people, and your behinds, for a lie? I knew it was a mistake to trust you. You're always out for yourself."

"And you! King Ben aye? Yur probably just gonna throw us all back inside." Harry said. You can hear the sadness in his voice.

"You know what? I actually thought you were brave, you're nothing but a chicken! You were gonna tell I was never gonna see my dad again!" Celia grabs the ember and throws it in a birdbath as she runs away.

"Celia no! Regain your might and ignite! No!" Mal cries as she turns to Uma for help.

She looks down at her necklace that's not glowing. "Bummer. Lets go find Gil and leave them all to rot." Her and Harry start walking away.

Evie approaches Mal. "Closing the barrier was your idea?"

"I did it for us. For our lives we have here!" Mal replied.

"For our lives? What about the kids that we left behind on that island? The kids that we promised! We were they're only hope! And you lord to them. And you lied to Jay, and you lied to Carlos, you lied to Alex, You lied to me! We're your family!" We all look away in disbelief. I look up with tear streaming down my face. I look at the stars before all of us except Mal get turned to stone. Somehow my tears became stone too. Evil magic I guess?
—————————————————————
We get turned back and feel my tear fall off my face. We all look at each other before Ben says. "Cmon, let's go." We follow him back to the school.

We see Audrey back to normal, asleep on her bed.

"She's slipping away." Evie says.

"There's only one person in the world who might be able to fit this, and thats Hades" Mal says

"Hades? He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it." Ben says.

"Actually he might do it for me. He's my father."

"Well I'll have to send guards to get him."

"Maybe I can hitch a ride. The isles my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it." "Well then, you'll need your first mate." Uma and Harry say.

"The isle will be in very good hands." Mal say with a slight smile.

"Can I go too? I wish I could be in both places." Celia says. I nod to her

"I really think Evie was right. That we could've been friends." Mal says to Uma and Harry. "And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you. You deserve so much better than that."

"You we're just trying to do the right thing." Jay says and everyone agrees. They all look back at me.

"Yeah, I understand. You were just trying to be a good leader for Auradon." I said.

Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Harry, Celia, and I all walk out. We say our goodbyes to the pirate crew as they leave. Evie immediately pulls me into a hug as I cry into her shoulder.
—————————————————
I stand next to Evie, Jay, and Carlos as we wait for Mal and Ben to come out.

"There they are." Evie says softly as Mal and Ben come out. Everyone bows and cheers.

"Mal and I want to thank you for celebrating our engagement with us today.I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my queen. So, raise your glasses to your future queen of Auradon." Ben says as everyone raises they're glasses.

"To our queen of Auradon."

"Speech your specialness!" "Speech oh fancy one!" Carlos and Jay say making everyone laugh.

Mal starts. "I can't." Making everyone gasp."I can't be queen of Auradon." She whispers to Ben. "I can't turn my back on the isle." She speaks up. "We made a decision, to close the barrier forever, and it was my idea, but it was wrong. I've learned that you can't live in fear. Because it doesn't actually protect you from anything. You never know where the bad is going to come from. And you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either, without Uma and her pirates, Auradon would be gone. And without Hades, my father, Audrey would be gone. We are all capable of good and bad. No matter which side of the barrier we come from. And that's why I can't be queen of just Auradon, I have to be queen of the isle too. And it's time that we take the barrier down forever."

"We can't do that." My dad says.

"It's up to us dad." Ben says calmly. " I choose to be a King who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's Time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down!"

"Yes! Woohoo!" I yell jumping up and down.

Everyone cheers and claps.