LEARN ABOUT THE HISTORY

The video tape has been going on the four boys and the girl was about to turn it off until they heard a voice

The video tape has been going on the four boys and the girl was about to turn it off until they heard a voice. They were shocked to hear the voice but none the less listened to the speaker.

"No,I didn't-I didn't betray anyone..." "Well,you betrayed everyone" "No. I- I. I'm just- I- I- I tried to help everyone that's what I did. I was able to help Tina,I was able to help Eleven,I was able to help Amanda" "well,you also hurt Tina,hurt eleven,hurt Amanda" soon sobs were heard and so was footsteps but unknown where they were going.

Then the video soon stopped and silence filled the room. "Y.../n..." The boys looked at the girl who was shaking out of unknown reasons. "Eleven do you know the guys speaking?" "Y/N..." "that's his name? Wait Lucas" "Yeah Mike?" "Didn't you say that Steve found a kid named Y/N?" "Yeah! I did but they are busy today" Eleven was confused,Y/N hurt her? When? All he ever did was just draw on her arms or let her take naps on him. He never hurt anyone on purpose at least until he's on his 'Look see' walking. Eleven needs him! "Eleven what was your guys relationship?" "Y/N never hurt me or tina or the other one,Y/N helped us,Y/N was big brother" "okay siblings" The boys were now confused on who the other speaker in the video was.

"Did you recognize the other voice?" "No...but sounds like him" "Who's him?" "Four,Four was never nice,used others to do his bidding but Four cared for Y/N and Tina" "I'll ask Y/N about this four guy" Lucas was now worried about Y/N,what has he been through? He felt a sense of anger because this guy is lying and saying Y/N harmed people! "Y/N has a mood where he just walks like a soulless husk and moves things around. He growls at first but then if you annoy him again he attacks. Leave him alone for about two hours"

WITH STEVE HARRINGTON AND Y/N L/N

"Steve" "Yeah baby?" "You remember about the walker mode?" "Of course,keep you in a place for two hours why?" "Just wanted to make sure" Y/N smiled then went back to playing with Steve's hair,they were in Steve's car doing random things. Steve and Nancy had already broken up so he took the chances with this. "Y/N" "Mhm?" Steve kissed him then pulled away to see a flustered and wide eyed Y/N that had a goofy smile on his face. "More!" "You want more kisses honey?" "Yeah!" Steve chuckled at the boys eagerness and gave the boy what he wanted.