"what's up, what's up?"

andrew looked at them, "erm.." he lets out a breath, "what's up?" michael now asked his friend, "it's all right, it's ok, obviously she still wants to be with me, but she said the date went quite well and, erm—shes, like, not saying she's open to get to know him, but, like, shes—"

michael furrowed his eyebrows at that, "is but isn't, do you know what i mean? like, i don't know," the estate agent ran a hand over his jaw, "if they recouple, i'm not staying in the same room, i'll be in the doghouse, basically,"

"mm,"

michael nods his head at what andrew said, "mate, i'll come and join you then," he said to his friend, "but tasha, do you think she would stay in the bed?"

andrew shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know, mate, we'll find out, won't we?" luca makes a face, "oh, if she done that—mate, no, no, no.."

michael ran a hand through his hair, "how can a hot tub change her mind?" andrew looked at the lads, "i'm trying not to read too much into it, i don't want to, obviously,"

luca looked at the oldest one there since davide left the conversation, "mate, you can tell you proper like her cos you wouldn't be feeling like this now,"

michael hummed to that, "mm-hmm," michael shook his head, "i don't think it's fair," the footballer looked around the villa seeing charlie pull ekin for a chat.

____

the manchester united football player looked at where danica shouted, "i've got a text!" michael sighed, "oh fuck,"

she then reads out, "can all islanders please gather around the firepit immediately," she said out loud for everyone to hear, the three lads all stood up from the daybed going to the firepit.

the girls all stand in front of the lads, michael looked to his coupled up partner who looked absolutely gorgeous.

luca went first, and michael and jacques couldn't stop smiling at the speech their friend made for gemma who now sat down next to him, dami then went next choosing indiyah what also made michael smile wider.

jacques went after choosing laura saying a whole speech about how he liked where things were going between them before saying her name as both luca and michael smiled at that.

jay then stands up and that's where michael knew he was going to lose the chance to couple up with paige again, "i've decided to couple up with this girl because i think she's beautiful, i think she's got an amazing personality,"

luca glanced at michael knowing that the scottish male was going to choose paige, "she knows what i mean when i compare her to a belter, and er i want to explore where things could go with her,"

michael kept glancing at his partner then down to his shoes, "so, the girl i want to couple up with is—" jacques looked at his friend, "—paige,"

the davidson male felt a frown come onto his lips seeing the girl he liked walked towards jay giving him a hug, where she sits down with him, she glanced to where michael sat sending him a sad smile knowing that was gonna happen.

michael looked at where his ex partner now sat next to the scottish male, letting out a breath feeling his heart in his chest slightly break, knowing that he was going to have tweets being made about him.