Chapter 5 - Meeting the best friend.

Start from the beginning

10 Minutes Later

Crap, I have no idea where I'm going but I'm just walking in all and every direction I can.

I continue walking for what seems to be forever, until I finally come to a conclusion...I'm completely lost.
The bell has already rung so that means there is no one out here to ask for help, they're all in their correct classrooms - as I should be aswell, if I could find the stupid office!

I reach the end of a hallway and turn left, which shockingly led directly into another hallway that seemed to go on forever.

I glance around to see if maybe someone could help me out here.
I'm so nervous, so nervous I'm getting nauseous...which I also cannot ever take too well and let's just say, I do not feel like throwing up right now.

5 more minutes later

Okay, now, I've lost all hope. What am I going to do? And why is this school so big?!

I look down at my shoes whilst walking, lost interest thought.
'I need to think of something.'
I'm trying to think of a plan to get me out of this mess but I can't think of anything!

I continue to not pay any attention to my surroundings and bump right into someone.

'What is with me and bumping into everyone?'

I look up and see...well, I don't know. But it's a guy and he's got long brown hair and is wearing an all black outfit, it's a whole gothic aesthetic thing going on, personally I think it suits him.

"Oops, sorry! I wasn't paying attention,"
I smile sheepishly in embarrassment.

"Yeah, no shit you weren't."
The brown haired male cursed.

I stopped smiling at him and placed a hand on my hip.
"Jeez, it was an accident. No need to be a dick about it."
I retorted.

I told you I wasn't letting something like this slide with me again.

I automatically knew what the glare he was giving me meant.
It's harsh. Like, I'm going to literally kill you type of glare.
I knew what it meant because of past experiences with a specific someone.

*Cough* meeting blueberry head *Cough*.

My knees went a little weak with nervousness.
I should run. Should I? The last time I did that I got caught anyway. Well, it's either I run now, or I die. And I don't know about you, but I choose life.

I swiftly turn around and begin to run as fast as I possibly could down the hallway. Taking a sharp left turn back from the way I had came and continuing down said hallway.

I could hear rapid footsteps behind me, I don't dare to even look. I continue running until the end of the hall, that's when I take another sharp left turn and spot a janitors closet right there - what luck.

'I should hide, it's probably my best bet right now because I've got fucking lightning MacQueen on my ass right now.'
I can't help but swear when I'm terrified! Sorry!

I swing the janitors door open and scurry in it, slamming the door behind me.
My breathing is ragged and heavy.
I listen closly as I hear footsteps running past the janitors closet.

Thank god...I probably would have never seen the light of day again if I didn't spot this closet.

I wait a little bit - not only to catch my breath, but to make sure the scary emo brunette is long gone.