Ibara Hime

Yiro decided to distinguished the two jobs as two separate people, although he's fully aware that the thorn princess is still part of his mother's personality, he kept the mindset of them being two people to avoid him from accidentally giving her any hints of him knowing.

Just by his mother's presence and being raised by her, Yiro could tell that Yor had walked off by now, the sound of the door closing confirming his thoughts. Opening one eye, he made sure before sitting back up, he needed to be a good eye for bachelors.. 

Ugh, that takes effort, he thought before finally releasing his pent up emotions and quickly falling asleep.

.

Yiro held his mother's hand as they started walking to the shop that Yor wanted to repair her dress in, Yiro got side tracked and wanted to go into a bookstore to which his mother allowed him to, since it was right next door.

"Mama, good luck"

He said before walking into the bookstore where the owner immediately recognized him, Yor stood there for a moment confused on her son's encouragement but smiled nonetheless, heading into the boutique she passed by a well dressed man and greeted the worker.

"Hello there ma'am, I'd like for you to fix my dress and I was wondering if you could fix it quickly? I need it rather soon" 

Yor looked at the blond man next to her, who seemed to just be standing around glancing at a few women as he waited for something.

"Excuse me.. You've been staring at me for a while now, do you need something?" 

"Uh no.. I was just thinking of how beautiful you are.. sorry"

Yor lightened up, something clicked in her mind before she responded, neither of them realizing the door had been opened by a small child.

 "As in.. my physical appearance is to your liking?" 

"well um.. I suppose so" 

As soon as Yor was about to ask or elaborate her past question, the sound of two children could be heard. One bubbly and excited while the other was more soft spoken and straight forward.

"Chichi! My length as been established!"

"Mama, I used up my allowance to buy two new books, I hope that's alright"

huh.

"Who's that?"

The two children said in unison, both parents responded to their respective child "Another customer" Yiro looked at the pink haired girl and thought about how she looked familiar, odd. Looking up at the blond man, he also seemed to be of a face he'd seen, ignoring that, Yor patted her son's head which brought back his attention to his mother.

Yiro couldn't help but notice his mother's sudden fluster, as if she had been stopped from doing something irrational. The pink haired girl stared at Yiro and his mother, reading the thoughts of the three participants of the conversation.

'He has a child. I almost pursued another woman's husband..'

'Mama did something.. why is her face so red..'

..

'Calm down Yor, if you keep thinking like this, you might expose yourself as an assassin'

'Mama's bloodlust is settling,, what's on her mind for her to be out of sorts? at.. a boutique'

Yiro looked at the girl who suddenly looked like she had been given a surprise gift, her eyes sparkling looking between his mother and the tall man, which he assumed to be her father.