"Is that so? You're telling me I look good huh?" you shrugged in response, god he was really hard to sketch down, he moves too much but you don't mind a challenge. Speeding up your sketching, you tried to memorize him down.

"Hmm, maybe."

"Well that's because I'm an assassin. In fact, I'm the second most deadly in the group, hmm.." your eyes widen at this, you look back at him "Well, I didn't think you'd be one, you just look like a common Casanova, not a kil- er.... assassin." catching yourself, you concentrate on your sketch. He didn't look like someone who'd have skeletons in his closet, better be careful, you don't wanna dance with death anytime soon.

"Well, anyways, could you stop moving too much? I'm trying to sketch you down, Green boy." huffing back, he simmers down from the bed, just taking in the surroundings, you find it quite adorable. Looking back at the sketches, you feel yourself ready to paint.

Nodding to nothing, you gather out your painting supplies, and placed them by the table on your side. "They're not real stars if you're wondering, just stickers that glows in the dark." his eyes looking confusedly at the ceiling of your room.

"I've never seen what stars looks like, only just heard of them." he muttered solemnly, you wonder what he meant by that. They could not have used up all of the stars in that world, she wouldn't let that happen, right? "Well, come check out the window sometime at night, the stars here at night are very pretty."

Sitting up, you saw his eyes brighten a bit at that. Prepping the canvas, you hum out the same melody from awhile ago. Your puffy sheets crinkling under the former Assassin's weight, his brows furrowed at you "That tune, where did you hear that?"

"Oh this? I'm not really sure, I think I just made it up?" Pouring plenty of Titanium white on your mixing palette, you grabbed yourself a tube of viridian, lemon yellow, and emerald green "Are you sure you haven't heard it from somewhere?" His teal eyes looking back at you, oh yea you need blue!

Grabbing the ultramarine tube, you pour a bit on your palette "I mean, I probably heard it being sung to me when I was younger, maybe." your palette knife mixing the right amount of paint for a certain color, you applied some of it on the canvas, making sure to mix it well with the gesso layer.

"When you were younger? How is that even possible?" a shrug was all you responded with. But before he could question you further, Rhy's knocks rapped at your door, then entering "Hello Sorceress Y/N." turning back to white haired Daemos "Leif, I am in need of your assistance, please come with me."

You heard Leif's groaning before reluctantly following Rhys, you just chuckled at his antics, awfully reminding you of Ava when she needs to do something. Continuing your painting session, you found yourself considering using these boys as your muse, it's not like it's going to hurt them.

▲▽ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .⁑ :☆゚. ─── △▼

The start of golden light passes your curtains, you hear another set of knocks at your door. "Hey Y/N, come on, I have something to show you" Leif waving you over, you set your brushes down and hesitantly follows him. Once exiting your room, you saw a smidge of green disappearing into the wall.

Rushing over, you slowly place your hand on the wall just to see it pass through, holy shit it's like that one Harry Potter scene! Pushing your body in, a flash of white covered your eyes for a second, then lo and behold, a castle in your walls!

Your eyes wide as saucers, you hear Leif chuckling in the back with Rhys looking back at you half amused. A grand sight was set upon you, a royal red carpet laid in front of you leading to a pathway. A second floor balcony lined with gold surrounds the room, with odd fountains hanging on its sides. Pillars lined under the balcony and chandeliers on each corner, the sound of the fountains littered around the lobby felt too familiar of your home life, you crushed that thought under your heel before you could even ponder over it.