Chapter 3

"We are all stars, secretly wishing for someone to adore the way we shine"

Let's Get To Know Each Other 

The wind combing through your hair, you breath in the smell of the trees that surround you. Your hand picking the colorful flora that scattered the land. This was your home, the wind picking at the hem of your dress, flowing like a smoke in the wind.

The faint sounds of a waterfall in the back with silent whispers accompanying it, you ignored it. The soft grass makes contact with the pad of your foot, your humming rings through the forest, the whispers getting a little too loud for comfort. Walking deeper into the woods, your confusion strikes when you hear the waterfall getting louder and louder for every step you took away from it, you ran.

The loud splashes was getting overwhelming, covering your ears and shutting your eyes tight, you tripped. The sounds became unbearable, feeling something wet in your ear, your heart dropped when you saw it tainted to a crimson. Your knees having blood ooze down it's cuts, you turn when you hear a sole crunch of a grass, screaming when you saw a man hovering down on you.

The soft light of the moon shines down on you again, you sigh.

Rising from the comforts of your bed, you harshly close your curtain, feeling sweat run down your back, you did not want her to see you like this. As the silent ambiance eats at you slowly, you hear faint whispers in the bathroom, accompanied by the repeated flushing of the toilet.

Your curiosity both piqued and intrigued, you saunter to the bathroom, just to notice that there's two voices in the bathroom. Confused, you knock and call out to whoever is in the bathroom.

The light of the bathroom blinding you a bit, you notice it's Rhys who was causing the noise. "What the hell are you doing?" your groggy voice making it obvious you just woke up, maybe you should've grabbed water first. "I didn't mean to-"

You pointed out "Well just get out, I need to use the bathroom", you enter noticing it's just him in here, finding it a bit odd you look back at him, staring directly at you. Turning back "What are you doing?" you fidget with the toilet paper as he observes you.

"I want to observe how you mix potions" his eyes basically shines at this, you giggle at this. "Oh my god, you don't know what a toilet is, do you?" tilting your head, you wanted to mess with him a bit.

"Toy-lot?"

You pose yourself in a stance, holding the toilet paper in your hand, with the toothbrush on the other. "Leave! Before I unleash my powers upon you!" your hand tilting back to throw the toilet paper, he tried to reason with you "Wait I didn't mean any disrespect-"

"Too late" you flush the toilet one last time and proceeded to throw the toilet paper to him, which causes him to run out of the door and slamming it shut. Giggling at this, you reminded him "Just so you know, humans enjoy their privacy in this room. Spell mixing can get very messy."

"Yes, apologies"

Your giggling getting louder at this, you found it silly how they find the toilet paper scary. But that brought you another set of questions, how the hell do they freshen themselves? How do they relieve themselves then? Groaning at this, you didn't want to think what kind of barbaric method they have back in their world and decided to just do your business in here.

Gliding back to the bed, you decided to just sleep in for now.

The prince, rising from his slumber, he scoffs at the bustling street below. His eyes locked with salmon-haired daemos. He quickly nabs a dagger and enters Ava's room, planning to do something very stupid.