So You Kissed Me...

Start from the beginning

He was currently hanging out- not hiding, definitely not that- in Sage's room. The younger man thought it was odd that Lonny wanted to stay in there, but he didn't question it.

"I'm gonna grab some Starbucks. I'll be back." Sage said, grabbing his wallet and his key card before he left.

Lonny was sitting on the bed, staring at his lap as he tried not to think about what had just happened. This could ruin his career. If word got out that he was kissing talent then no one would hire him. He was going to have to get a real job.

"Maybe I could start teaching? Yeah. There's good money in that. I'm good with kids." He said to himself out loud.

He was tempted to start looking for jobs. Lonny knew he was being dramatic, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Lonny's phone buzzed, and he saw it was a text from his friend, Beaux.

Beaux: 'hey! Tour is almost over for you, wanna hang out when you're in LA?'

Lonny smiled at the message. Beaux was the one that got him this job in the first place. He recommended him to Andy's team.

Lonny: 'yeah, man. That sounds great.'

Part of him wanted to ask for advice. He knew Andy for a lot longer than Lonny. He would know how to navigate this.

Maybe if he left out the kiss part? No. That was the entire problem.

Lonny tossed his phone aside with a loud sigh, and laid back. This was so stupid.

There was a knock at the door before it opened. Lonny shot up in the bed, but sighed when it was just Niles.

"Hey, man." He greeted.

"Hi, buddy." Niles replied warmly. "What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing, just hanging out." Lonny said with a shrug, hoping to sound casual.

Niles nodded, sitting down on the other bed. He started to grab something out of his pocket before he cursed.

"What?" Lonny asked, looking at the bassist curiously.

"I left my damn phone in Cam and Frank's room." He huffed, standing up to retrieve it.

"I can go get it if you want." Lonny offered, standing up. Their room was on the same floor as this one so he wasn't worried about running into Andy by accident.

"You sure? You don't have to." Niles said, but looked grateful at the offer.

"Of course, man." Lonny smiled. He liked helping people out when he could.

"You're the best, Lonny." Niles said, pulling out his laptop to start editing some of the photos he had taken over the past couple of days.

Lonny left the room, and made his way down the hall towards Frank and Cam's room. It was at the other end of the hall down a corridor, but it wasn't a huge hotel so it wasn't a far walk. He found the right room fairly quickly and knocked, waiting to be let inside.

"What?" Frank yelled from the inside of the room. Frank was a gruff, funny, and incredibly friendly Italian man from New York city. He was a great guy. Lonny liked him a lot.

"It's Lonny. Niles left his phone in there and I said I'd grab it for him." Lonny yelled back, amused by the tour manager.

There was a few beats that went by before Lonny heard rustling and then the door opened. "Hi, Lomy boy." Frank smiled, stepping aside to let the younger man in.

"Where is it?" Lonny asked, looking around the room. He didn't want to dig through their stuff unless given permission.

"I don't know, probably on Cam's bed or on the mini fridge." Frank said, gesturing towards the bed in question.