九、𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Start from the beginning

I went to have a break after those tough training. Flying freely in the sky makes me feel relaxed and forget all the stress I got. I was just flying around as usual, until I saw a young girl standing at the edge of the building. My eyes widened as I immediately flew behind her, she didn't seem to notice my presense so I called her.

She turned around and stared at me blankly as my eyes slightly widened. This girl seemed so young! How did she end up here? Is it because of her quirk? Also, how does a small girl like her know what suicide is?

My thoughts disappeared as I stared deeply inside her eyes and found a bit of doubt in them. I know I need to risk it, it's better than doing nothing. After all, that's what heroes do right? I convinced her that the dark eyes of hers slowly began to have light in them.

She opened up to me and told me about her parents, also what happened in school. I feel sorry for her, and also irritated about how those kids treated her. I can feel my anger bubbling inside my stomach, swearing to myself that if I met any of them, I won't let them get away that easily.

I hugged her while wrapping my wings around both of our bodies. I felt a sudden urge to protect her. Yes.... I have to protect her at any cost!

Even though I didn't want to release the hug, I still did it since I had to introduce myself. I introduced myself as Hawks, not Takami Keigo. Many people do not know my real name, and I really want to tell her. I held it, knowing that I had already abandoned my real name along with my past when they took me in. But one day... one day I might tell her...

She introduced herself with a warm smile, which caused my cheeks to heat up. She's so cute! Her cat ears even made herself even cuter! I smiled back, feeling happy that she's getting better. But then I noticed her staring at my wings, tiny sparkles appearing inside her eyes. I raised one of my eyebrows as my lips formed a teasing smile.

I teased her, which made her blush in emberassment. I nearly had a heart attack because of her cuteness and mentally clenched my chest, afraid that my heart might jump out of my chest. She then complimented my wings, saying that they look pretty and soft. I immediately blushed and chuckled. She's really amusing... and she seems to be more mature for her age.

I got one of my red feather out and gave it to her. She looked at me with a surprised expression and asked if it was really fine for me. I never regretted anything when I saw her bright smile after I said yes. She even said she'll treasure it carefully, which made me blush furiously, and I scrached the back of my neck to calm down.

She called me so I turned to her. She exclaimed that I'd be an amazing hero in the future, which caused me to widen my eyes as she continued and said I'd be one of the toppest ones. I felt really happy that I nearly burst into tears but I held it together. I hugged her and she patted my back, trying to comfort me even though she didn't know what happened.

That was the moment that I swear I'll work even harder than before and protect her from any harm in this world, I'll be her hero.

I smiled as I slowly flew away from the tree. Don't worry my little bird, we'll meet again. And one day when I become one of the greatest heroes, I hope you'll be proud of me... So for now, please stay safe until the next time I see you.

╚══ ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦ ══╝

19/07/22

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

Welcome backkヾ(≧▽≦*)o Thanks a lot for 10.2k 😭💖✨ I never expected this story to have so many ppl to read it. I hope my stories can bring happiness to you guys o((>ω< ))o💖

In this chapter, Hawks is actually nine and (Y/N) is five, which means they have four years age difference. Personally, I don't think the age gap was that much and I really look forward to writing about Hawks in the story again!

P.S. I'm gonna have volleyball competition with some of my classmates and fight against other clases :D I really love playing volleyball and imagine myself as Hinata Shoyo, but the truth is I can't even jump that high💀 Well nevermind, at least I can be Nishinoya-

 I'm gonna have volleyball competition with some of my classmates and fight against other clases :D I really love playing volleyball and imagine myself as Hinata Shoyo, but the truth is I can't even jump that high💀 Well nevermind, at least I can ...