Ch2|Impossible

Yeonjun stood silently behind a thick pole not too far from the basketball courts.

That.

Can't.

Be.

That.

Is.

I.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.

How on earth did his love confession to Jayeon seonbae somehow end up with a completely random basketball idiot?!

Yeonjun fumed, tightening his fist as he furiously walked away, not realising that his potato keychain had fallen out of his pocket.
Just as he turned the corner a voice interrupted his fury.

"Oh my god. There you are." Beomgyu was puffed after searching for Yeonjun.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'What?" You can't just leave your best friend behind after class, especially if they waited for you to wake up!"

Yeonjun chuckled, the steam cooling off. "Sorry, just-".

"Looking for your box of chocolates?"

Yeonjun looked away, "Yeah."

"So, when are you planning to do it?"

Yeonjun bit his lip. He couldn't let Beomgyu know that he somehow confessed to a random student. Beomgyu would tease him for life. "I don't know. I'll have to buy some things again since it broke."

"Obviously. You threw it from the fifth floor." Beomgyu hung his arm around Yeonjun's shoulder. "First, let's have Lunch."

Yeonjun and Beomgyu trudged back into their homeroom. Greeting their class president too. "There you are!" (Lee) Chan smiled at his friends.

"Chan~Sorry about running out suddenly. This idiot was searching for his box of chocolates." Beomgyu threw his arms off Yeonjun and placed them around Chan.

"Thought so. So, what we eating today, Yeonjun?" Chan's mouth almost seemed to be touching the floor as his mouth seemed to endlessly water.

"Find out for yourself." Yeonjun placed black and white coloured bento boxes in front of the three. Yeonjun was somehow good at cooking and didn't entirely hate it. After sharing his own home cooked meal once with his friends, he now makes their lunch every day. Though he didn't mind.

"Ugh~Why is this so good?" Beomgyu's face was stuffed and Chan continued to stuff his face. Yeonjun chuckled. His friends were complete suckers for food but he was too.

Published: 12/07/2022