Preparations

Griffin and Kryuger Base – Sector 141
Firing Range
1445 Hours

After the tour, (Y/n) and the T-Dolls found themselves in the firing range. It was the T-Dolls who offered to demonstrate their firepower to the operator.

BANG!

BANG!

PING!

Garand's rifle had been emptied after several shots, with the distinct sound of ping as the clip ejects from the gun. She then nods slightly and goes with the others as (Y/n) examines their groupings.

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed.

Springfield and Garand had their groupings tight, but they fire quite slow which is understandable. M14 was faster, but some of her shots missed the moving targets because she was always aiming for the head. 9A-91 and Glock 17 were okay, though they need some improvements.

Kalina approached him. "How were they?"

"They were fine. They need some improvements though." (Y/n) said. "I'm sure they'll be perfect soon enough."

"How about you, Commander? Care to take a shot?"

"Sure. I've got nothing to do anyway."

(Y/n) wore the earplugs and prepared his rifle, checking the chamber and mags. The moving targets moved side to side once again as he finished his checks. He racked the charging handle back and lets it go as it snapped forward.

Kalina wore her own set of earplugs, took the timer, and held it near (Y/n)'s ear.

BEEP!

The operator raised his rifle with great speed and fired multiple shots, hitting each moving target on the center, making them stop moving.

"Time!" Kalina shouts and checks the time, then smiles. "As expected from a Delta operator."

"What's my time?"

"Four point nine seconds."

The T-Dolls clapped their hands, impressed by their Commander. They thought that they were lucky to have someone on their side, because they didn't know what would happen if they were his enemy.

Kalina's tablet lit up. The logistics officer then checked the notification. "Commander, the echelon sent here will arrive shortly."

"Let's greet them, then." (Y/n) said and turned to the T-Dolls. "Feel free to do whatever you like, ladies."

"Yes, sir." They replied at the same time.

---

Griffin and Kryuger Base – Sector 141
Helipad
1500 Hours

The rotorwash blew off some of the snow that piled up on the helipad as the Chinook landed. The door opened and four T-Dolls got out from the vehicle shortly.

Other Chinooks landed on the clearing in front of the base, which had both engineering and medical dolls. The utility dolls rushed inside as the choppers took off one by one.

The chopper took off carrying the new echelon followed the lead helicopters last, leaving the T-Doll squad on their new base.

"Yo, Commander!" The one who's holding an M16 greeted in a cheery, tomboyish tone.

"Hello there." He greeted back. "M16, M4A1, ST AR-15, and SOPMOD II, correct? Kalina already told me earlier who you ladies are, so don't worry about introductions. Let's go back inside, shall we?"

"After you, Commander." AR-15 said.

(Y/n) went back inside as Kalina and the newly arrived T-Dolls followed close behind.