Chapter 1 💞

"Pete wakeup man it's already late we want to catch professor hia class if we miss it we will be done for sure" porsche shouting at pete who is sleeping like a baby.

"My curry where are you going please wait for me" in sleep pete drooling 🤤 and speaking by dreaming about his favourite food.

Porsche come and kick pete ass 🍑"Shia ,why are you kicking my ass" pete cried.

Porsche looked at pete with angry 💢 and pete watch the time and give big cute smile to his friend and run to bathroom.

Porsche can't scold anymore because after seeing this cute boy smile.

(Porsche and Pete are best friends from their middle school. Pete is cute and handsome boy so both male and girls attract to him and got bullied easily so porsche always protect him from being bullied. Pete also can't live without Porsche because he has no family Porsche is only family and also there was a person who his childhood friend of him he spent wonderful moment with him but he don't know where he after going to middle school)

"Por did you get anything from what Mr.Hia thought I think he is speaking different language " pete complained.
"Don't complain if you stop daydreaming you will understand what he was telling"

"Ok ok I have you so there is no need to worry about studies I'm very hungry come we go to the restaurant" pete asked Porsche.

They both went to their favourite restaurant there was a tall and elegant man standing this flower when Porsche saw him with big smile hugged him. He was kinn Porsche's boyfriend who is CEO of car company.

"Baby how are you I waited for you long time" kinn kissed and ask Porsche with bright smile "I miss you ja" Porsche secretly told.

"Pete how are you and why are you becoming so cute and chubby" kinn teased pete." Aiya kinn don't flirt with me in front of your boyfriend he may become jealous ".

After that pete went to order the food while returning to his table he bumped into a strong figure he didn't see his face clearly because he was wearing black mask 😷

He suddenly apologies to him. That mask man got irritated and turned furyly but when he saw pete his eyes widened and become freeze. "I'm really sorry Mr I didn't saw you here have this Rose milk" pete give him his milk 🥛 and run away.

The mask man watched him unless he disappeare and said "I found you baby and I don't allow you to disappear again from my life" 😜

Author note : hi guys this is my first time writing fanfic. I was kinda nervous don't know whether you like it or not so please give your thoughts whatever it is I'm happy to know ☺️

 I was kinda nervous don't know whether you like it or not so please give your thoughts whatever it is I'm happy to know ☺️